• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach 5

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

• gp90se

Yeah so basically I will have it done soon. Now got to pull the motor. Aparentely when stuff like this happens, the bearings can seize so Im at square one again.

Eh...Whats ya gona do

Jarek

Well, I got the engine out with the help my friend Bobby. So we pulled the pan and there was metal shavings galore. Its rediculous. Im going to have to get a pic of it. Anyways, the crank is also screwed up so Im going to be stuck for a little while.

Jarek

Nope, but I did make sure that everything was smooth and since it was the stock crank and (not oversized) bearings, it should have been fine. I did find metal underneath the bearing caps though so that could have done it.

Jarek

I don't think I've ever seen anybody this devoted to their w-body. You are really getting after it and I respect your grit and single mindedness.

Nice that the machine shop stands behind their work. Good luck, I'm looking forward to reading the next installment of your story. I hope that she screams like a banshee when you are done!!

I don't think I've ever seen anybody this devoted to their w-body. You are really getting after it and I respect your grit and single mindedness.

Nice that the machine shop stands behind their work. Good luck, I'm looking forward to reading the next installment of your story. I hope that she screams like a banshee when you are done!!

^ x2!

x3! :thumb:

Having problems with pics- They aren't big so I don't understand this.

"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

Jarek

Having problems with pics- They aren't big so I don't understand this.

"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

Jarek

It's been an ongoing problem. You will need to upload them to another site (photobucket, cardomain, etc...) and then link them here.

Just finished putting the rod bearings in. Cam is coming next week hopefully.

Ordered some Denso Iridiums and the intake gasket the other day. This should be in tomorrow.

Jarek