halfass shopping for a w as a secondary car

l67ss

its officially official, i signed papers on the 97 monte ls today. drove it around a bit and laughed my ass off at the way it drove. everytime i got in/out of it i laughed my ass off at how the taillights were at my armpits pretty much. wasnt planning on dropping this one but im not a redneck so no 4x4s for me. gonna do a sane drop on this one. gonna swap it to bucket seat floor shift(will do a thread on installing 99-05 grand am seat in a 1 g w, when i get another set of 00-05 monte seats ill do a thread on those after popular demand lol). will fiunish collecting 3800 swap parts for it, already have 98 z34 harness, z34 rad hoses, trans lines, pcm, will have dp, trans, alt and bracket, ps pump. also gonna collect for gen2 rear disc swap. and z34 sways. boss gave me 20 bucks off the car intrade for the stock cd player, is gonna give me 300 bucks off for the engine and trans. tried to take a pic of the montes side by side but my phone was dead....ill try to take one tomoro. btw this montes name is NEMESIS

• 2 years later...

Good going bumping an ancient thread, necromancer.

That's funny, you should change members status to "Necromancer" for a week when they resurrect old threads.

• Like 3