Vaccuum problem, please help, urgent :dammit:

conley3.1

My 92 Lumina 3.1 is running rough. It started running rough yesterday. It was running perfrectly fine the day before, but yesterday when I fired it up, and pulled out of the driveway, it died. Started it again, put it in D. Died. So, I pop the hood, look around, everything seems normal. It's gotta be a vaccuum problem. I looked at the line going to the cruise control module, and it's brittle and cracked. So, I replaced as much of that line as I could, before it went into some conduit into the firewall.

Car still runs like crap. Won't go anywhere because it stalls in D and R. Stumbling idle, and when you hit the throttle and hold it in one place, it stalls. At full throttle it just bounces off the 3k rev limiter in park. So, I was trying to find the problem, and I pulled the vaccuum line off of the fuel pressure regulator under the intake manifold, that the line nearest the front of the car (from the throttle body) and it immediatelyt started running better. When I plugged that line, it would stumble and the idle would drop. With that line unplugged, it wouldn't stall in D or R, but the engine wouldn't rev unless it was at WOT. I hope someone knows what the hell is going on, because I sure don't. Sorry that was aso long. PLEASE HELP!! :dammit: