• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vegeta

• cutsup1996

• jeremy

• Robby1870

Lock this damn thread, its getting no where. Oh yeah, free post.

free post, what's that???

It means that this thread becomes "Fuck Jr." Ladies and Gentlemen, get your fucks in now before it gets fucking locked.

Fuckin fuck i dont fucking feel like goin to fuckin work at 3 fuckin 30 stupid fuckin pizza i wish it would fuckin deliver itself.

As pertaining to the thread title, as I said b4, 3.1= no way near 300, n thats final, have a nice day 8)

this is some interesting shit

i will have to agree with the others

300 is not an acheiveable goal

you'd have to throw in an aggressive cam, hi flow fuel rail/injectors, high pressure fuel pump, intake/headers/exhaust, port an polish, a shit load of block tricks [ex. boring and stroking it out... (now it wont be the stock displacement of 3.1, so there goes any attemp of keeping it relatively close to the stock #)] computer tuning, engine internals (ex high compression pistons, rods, crank, crane cam roller tip rockers....), and ud have to run some sort of race fuel so u dont kill the engine....

shoot for 250, its a much better looking number for our motors

and it wont cost u as much, making 110 more horse power is easier than 160 more horsepower

sneaking in b4 the lock down, hell yea!

this is some interesting shit

i will have to agree with the others

300 is not an acheiveable goal

you'd have to throw in an aggressive cam, hi flow fuel rail/injectors, high pressure fuel pump, intake/headers/exhaust, port an polish, a shit load of block tricks [ex. boring and stroking it out... (now it wont be the stock displacement of 3.1, so there goes any attemp of keeping it relatively close to the stock #)] computer tuning, engine internals (ex high compression pistons, rods, crank, crane cam roller tip rockers....), and ud have to run some sort of race fuel so u dont kill the engine....

shoot for 250, its a much better looking number for our motors

and it wont cost u as much, making 110 more horse power is easier than 160 more horsepower

sneaking in b4 the lock down, hell yea!

yeah what he said :withstupid:

Also in before the lock, so lock this thread we are far from the topic now.

Some peoples offspring LOL.....so if it's bored out, it's no longer the same engine as a 3.1L? Dang I guess mine's considered like an Acura engine now... :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

oh, i know u didnt just bust on my shit with the im with stupid icon

not cool

but ill forgive u this time... :wink:

sorry bro, only thing I could find that says I'm with this guy(damn that sounds gay)

ME WANTS, ME WANTS! That page is bookmarked and will be a weekly visit to find out when the V6 model comes out!

I am assuming from reading that the draw is pretty heavy on the battery since they mention a recharge time (15 minutes?) to get the battery back up for the next run. I wonder if mounting a 2nd battery in the trunk with a switched setup (Similar to what plow and RV vehicles use to run their additional 12V components) would lessen the time in between charges?

I am just thinking how awkward it would be to blow somwone off at one red light and then explain why you can't "Go again" for the next 15 minutes.

;)

wow how did this all happen? People should ummm calm down maybe? Anyways, yes its doable. Difficult? Very. I think the cost would be very high, and also drivability would fall tremendously. Obviously it has been done. It just depends on how much time & $$$ you are willing to invest. Good luck man.

Sounds like a leaf blower from hell. I think the electric supercharger subject has been brought up before. I was thinking of getting a Kerby vacum cleaner and hooking it up to my intake to suck air in. :lol: :lol:

That will be the next thing they come up with, Hell it cost about the same. :D

Sounds like a leaf blower from hell. I think the electric supercharger subject has been brought up before. I was thinking of getting a Kerby vacum cleaner and hooking it up to my intake to suck air in. :lol: :lol:

i have the eram one and it works pretty good! and yeah it does sound like a vacume cleaner when the hoods up :roll:

Thats Kirby........ :P

3.1 n/a @ 300 ponies.... Not likely to happen. It is possible, but it would take well more cash than what it's worth. If I can ask, why are you so Non-turbo?.. It's the easiest & cheepest way to get to the kinda power your talking about. Even on a 3.1, you would still need about a t3/t4 to do it. No flame intended here, I was just looking for a little more backround on your thoughts here.....

FUCK....ASS

in b4 da lock

I am all for turbos/sc on smaller than V8 engines. But for V8s, for somereason i would much rather have all raw NA power. Then when i get board of that, on comes the 8:71 blower.

Turbos are a good source of power...look at the import engines...the lancer, w/o the turbo its fucking slow as fucking fuck, but with the turbo i guess it kinda fucking fast.

damn Kirbys are badass, we got one and i use it on my car all the time, after I squeege the body dry, then hook up the blower system on the Kirby and blow dry the rest of it to get it bone dry, and no streaks! sucks like a mofo too.

Guest TurboSedan

Turbos are a good source of power...look at the import engines...the lancer, w/o the turbo its fucking slow as fucking fuck, but with the turbo i guess it kinda fucking fast.

my twin brother's '87 Shelby Lancer #127 (my GTSs twin) will kill about anything around here.

DSC00405.JPG

oh wait are you talking about that Mitsubishi thing?

joshua

I have a question about turbos since its been brought up. I had a guy come in the garage and was telling me that the sidewinder turbos that come on the Ford diesel trucks were a awsome on cars needing a replacement turbo. Is there any truth to it?

my twin brother's '87 Shelby Lancer #127 (my GTSs twin) will kill about anything around here.

DSC00405.JPG

oh wait are you talking about that Mitsubishi thing?

joshua

Ya, i was talking about the mitsu, forgot chrysler made those too.

I have a question about turbos since its been brought up. I had a guy come in the garage and was telling me that the sidewinder turbos that come on the Ford diesel trucks were a awsome on cars needing a replacement turbo. Is there any truth to it?

The turbos on the Diesels are likely bigger is why he's saying they're a good replacement. I'll have to take a look at my friends 7.3 turbocharged powerstroke diesel and see what turbo is on it one day soon. I know a great deal of dodges come with large Holset turbos(good for gobs of power).