• Robby1870

Taken from l67swap.com: 5 easy steps:

Step 1: Buy a L67 and tranny

step 2: remove 2.8 and tranny

step 3: put in L67 and tranny

step 4: bypass pass-key

step 5: enjoy your new L67!!

This shouldn't set you back more than a couple hours and $3k :lol:

Yeah, the wiring usually takes about 5min.

Also, there's no hospitality.....he's being honest

Oh man it's gettin pretty tense here! LOL, I'd say you'd have to pull your 3.1 and do a complete performance rebuild on it to even get close to 300HP. Just my 2-sense though.

Guest TurboSedan
im a fag cause i want a car thats all motor not nitro or supercharged or turbo charged i mean come on one is the fag going that route would be called pussy power the srt4 neon i mean come on really

jeez i only said that because you called me a fag twice in one thread a few days ago. i thought you'd get it but i guess not.

joshua

Eurolumina92, It's impossible what you want to do, and when i say it's impossible it is because it would take alot of super knowledge, super dedication and ummm, godly intervention?

And even then your motor will be the mother of all unreliable engines...

I barely got to 300hp and my engine is not your engine, ofcourse in my case there is still room for improvement, but it all amounts to $$$

But dont let yourself be discouraged, you can also try in vain too

bow down to what, certainly not your little bitch ass. every post you have is always negative, smart ass, or mean as hell. sure everbody has their own opinions and views but to always be so condemning and demeaning is just stupid and childish, i'm not saying be fake and always be positive but you just instigate shit with how you word your posts. :flip:

little....ROFL! You don't seem to comprehend what this douchebag has been replying with in his posts. There is a bit more background on my part for making my post, so shut the fuck up and stop trying to antagonize me when none of this bullshit thread has jack shit to do with you and me.

300 hp doesn't make the 3.1 unreliable, even NA. Less reliable than stock? Thats a given but its not gonna catch on fire like an L67.

hehe, this thread is fucked.

every post you have is always negative, smart ass, or mean as hell.

Ok, lets look. 361 posts in search. I have a post about updating this site using erik;s site. A post about cam timing on a DOHC, how to get a w body up a curb which i joked about, my final drive ratios, the L67 vs LQ1 thread in which I didnt say a damn thing even though god knows everyone expects me to, comments on the cutlass photoshop, etc. I think you are just pissy cause I said your bullshit dyno results were retarded and you didnt wanna hear that. Are you still crying?

um no i don't give a shit about that dyno stuff, but examine that whole thread and most who said it was bs were just like it's bs dude, you go wack like "your a dumbass, shut up, blow it out your ass" you EXPECT someone to read that and not be offended or want to retaliate? notice i didn't in that post cause i let stuff go and have already seen how you can be but it just gets to be annoying and childish that's all, like you just wanna start shit or piss people off

um no i don't give a shit about that dyno stuff, but examine that whole thread and most who said it was bs were just like it's bs dude, you go wack like "your a dumbass, shut up, blow it out your ass"

Public schools have failed you. Lets examine all of my replies to you concerning your dyno results.

1. No way, something was definetly fucked up with that dyno. Your HP is way too high unless you have mods not listed in your sig. Torque, haha, um no.

2. Id say the dyno owner was clueless. When I used a mustang dyno to tune a beretta chip, he was getting 101 hp stock with a 3.1. No way in hell you have 50 more hp with an engine rated 20 more than the 3.1 at the crank, with a press bent intake extra. So yes, im saying every car that ran got incorrect readings.

Those were my only real replies about your dyno. The rest was about your "oh I'll make sure to let all the guys who responded with "positive" comments know about this first, and maybe the other stuff they might make for our cars" bullshit. Again you whine about my not so positive comments. Well sorry but if this ignorant fuck is gonna ask for help, and then call people fags and say that boost is fake hp...im gonna make it clear that he isn't a fag, he is a fucking moron.

Are you the flower patrol on this board? We don't need pansy ass whiners following us around to remind us that we aren't being happy and gay and positive all the time.

Yeah, thanks for the joke, it made me laugh. "i will express myself how I want and not back down". good for you, expect the same from me, especially if you say "suck it vegeta". All I said in return was "bow down". You made your decision to continue this crap. This thread will be locked, and probably just deleted for being stupid. The mods don't have shit else to do...right brian:P hahaha, poor mods, always having to clean up after me:)

The mods don't have shit else to do...right brian:P hahaha, poor mods, always having to clean up after me:)

um.....

In b4 da lok!!!!!!!!!!!1111