Hello from Colorado!

COFrank

Hello everyone:

Like probably most of you, avoiding having to take your car to a mechanic is a number one priority whenever I encounter issues with any of my vehicles.

I currently have four vehicles, coincidentally one from each of the big three and, coincidentally, all of them white. And, yes all running and driven.

My GM car is a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - my wife's preferred car since new - currently with 16xk miles. So, when it experiences any issues, it doesn't matter WHAT else is going on, it immediately becomes my mission in life.

I have a garage and BASIC knowledge of cars and some of the tools required. So, I will do Bing searches on my problems. You Tube has been a tremendous resource - most of the time. However, troubleshooting to determine exactly WHAT the problem is that needs fixed is sometimes quite an adventure.

In my latest "adventure", I happened across this site in search for an answer to a problem I am having with my 1999 GP.

And, so here I am. I hope I am able to offer assistance from time to time. I look forward to conversing.

Frank