I still lurk :-)

SuperBuick

On 8/7/2012 at 10:28 PM, SuperBuick said:

Anyone still around from the REALLY old days? (like a decade ago or more?)

I still keep my eyes open for cool w-bodies even 9 years removed from owning one. I have even raced against a couple of them in lemons racing!

Still here since `08 y`all crazy sumbitches aint gittin rid of this crazy sumbitch. I still haz W`s to complete. Praise be to Zeus or whatever I didnt end up with a 02 Eclipse as a first car or I`d be somewhere else now.

I casually peruse Craigslist looking for a nice TSTE or TGP. One it's a lost cause and two I must be some sort of moron to actually want one of those again.

TSTE would be extremely hard to pass up, though. For the longest time there was some goofy dick in WV with a really mint TSTE but IIRC he was asking way too much for it.

Id be doing a manual conversion on anything I bought that isnt manual already. A 3.4 manual GTP would be cool. I still remember my Z34 with a chip (fast forward performance maybe?) and it was a fun ride. 

• 1 year later...

Not a day that goes by that I dont miss being boosted. My TGP is long gone now. I am toying with the idea of engine swapping my Envoy with a 6.0, and a single turbo.. I think my wife would kill me thou.. My back, and cars, I just cant do it anymore. SUV/Truck for life now.

• Like 2