oldsmobile homecoming 2012 lansing mi. june 15th-17th

gryfan

Yea that would be us, man I wish that I knew who more people were so we could have met. RZB1992 where was your car at?

When I first pulled in around 8:45, I was in one of the last rows closer to the swap meet area, close to the middle isle and between a 95 black Aurora, and 03 cappuccino Aurora. Second time I was in the smaller lot where the food vendors were. It was one of the few or only Olds' with a car bra :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryfan

• 95cutlass

• AL

• 94 olds vert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I first pulled in around 8:45, I was in one of the last rows closer to the swap meet area, close to the middle isle and between a 95 black Aurora, and 03 cappuccino Aurora. Second time I was in the smaller lot where the food vendors were. It was one of the few or only Olds' with a car bra :P

Not in your signature photo, but now does your car have an emblem on its fender?

Not in your signature photo, but now does your car have an emblem on its fender?

I actually had a guy on the Alero forums custom make me OSV badges in black/carbon fiber colors to match my white/black contrast. Mine's a GX, so it wouldn't usually have any emblems.

I actually had a guy on the Alero forums custom make me OSV badges in black/carbon fiber colors to match my white/black contrast. Mine's a GX, so it wouldn't usually have any emblems.

Okay so that was your intrigue then. Very nice looking car!

Okay so that was your intrigue then. Very nice looking car!

Thanks man! Where was your Cutty? There were a few red verts right? I didn't take too many pictures unfortunately.