1995 GTP What it worth?

Addicted to eaton

1995 Grand prix GTP

Black

sunroof

aq9's

3 crosslases. 1 5 star (will make all 5 star i have spares)

3.4 DOHC with 216k miles on it

HUD

DIC

Needs

Could use both doors

needs a trunk

needs a front bumper

a key lock/column

both air bags were ripped out by the cops. (have)

drives side window needs put back in.

It was stolen car, cops kinda stripped it (not to bad)

both fender flares.

I figure i could get it going and looking good for under 500$ (depending on motor status, The belt looks very good though!)

Whats it worth? I am not asking if you think i should stop buying shit blah blah. But if what would you call a reasonable deal? What should i offer. Its at my friends junk yard. I was thinking pulling the sub-frame/Trans out of my 97 and giving him the body, and some junk i have in trade.

S6300086.jpg

S6300085.jpg

S6300084.jpg

S6300081.jpg

S6300080.jpg

S6300079.jpg

S6300078.jpg

S6300088.jpg

S6300087.jpg

S6300089.jpg

S6300090.jpg

S6300093.jpg

S6300091.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addicted to eaton

• Breakdown

• WhatTheFehl

• AL

It's worth the nickel deposit.

The powertrain might be worth something, beyond that everything else seems to have a kink in it.

I love these threads:

Anthony: "There's this really hot prostitute down the street, but a friend told me that he thinks that she has herpes and a host of other STD's, should I pay to hit that??" Just looking for opinions.

Everyone else: "Hell no" . . . "Are you crazy??" . . . "Seriously Anthony??" . . ."This is the dumbest idea eva!!"

Anthony: "Thanks for the opinions guys! I'm off to the ATM to get a bunch of money out, this girl's gonna fulfill all of my fantasies, will update in Whatever thread.

If it had leather I would pay 75.

Pull the leather then scrap that pos

$250 for scrap around here!

EDIT: I take that back... buy it because I need the b4u to finish my car. The hood looks ok too so offer $75 dollars, pull the b4u and the hood and Ill come up there with $100, kick you in the nuts and throw the money at you while rocking yourself in the fetal position.

:joke:

Edited by Jonpro03

If it was a stolen car, there are probably title issues. In the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (icon_rolleyes.gif) that means fixing everything wrong with it, and paying a certified title reconstruction shop $250 to inspect it. Assuming it passes inspection, you will get an R-title.

So you just want it for parts? or to try and fix and drive? Buying it for parts would be rather silly as you don't really own a gen1 GP anymore to use the parts on. maybe I would think different after a wash. but amusing that the powertrain is good its gona be a lot of work regardless.

Those don't look like AQ9s either... where are the controls?

But that being said if they ARE AQ9s, then the console top could of been just as easily swapped.

Jamie

It's a 94... it has the 94 center console.

I think I would avoid it. I bet they went mudding with it until they got it stuck and blew the motor, and probably tore up the transmission, too..

this one is definitely a roach. look at the orange tag!

wow someone try off-roading in a GTP .... that thing isn't worth anything at this point....it that thing too a mud-nose dive like it looks like it did the engine and trans are probably really hurt if not dead .... and the car in general is thrashed.

i love these threads:

Anthony: "there's this really hot prostitute down the street, but a friend told me that he thinks that she has herpes and a host of other std's, should i pay to hit that??" just looking for opinions.

Everyone else: "hell no" . . . "are you crazy??" . . . "seriously anthony??" . . ."this is the dumbest idea eva!!"

anthony: "thanks for the opinions guys! I'm off to the atm to get a bunch of money out, this girl's gonna fulfill all of my fantasies, will update in whatever thread.

qft

I can't tell if that's 10/93 or 10/95

Can we have a new section for the forum:

"I'm thinking of doing something that either is completely stupid or doesn't make sense and is car-related."

These types of threads really clog up the General information area.

its 10/95. And i did not ask if you guys would buy it. I dont care. i wanted to know what it would be worth but obviously you guys cant pull you head out of your ass's. Its got a HUD/DIC worth at least 50-100 there, I could cut the catalytic converter off of it for 75-125$ But no, its not worth 5 Dollars to you guys. Exactly why i just fucking shouldn't ask you guys! simple minded, If it don't run its worth nothing to you.