Audi A4 Sport Rims on w-body - Pics with wheels page 3!!!

xtremerevolution

Sorry to go off topic on you, but are your Z34 vents flush with the hood like they are supposed to be? I tried finding more pics of them, but couldnt get a definite answer

they are not, iirc.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• jake91

• slick

• AL

Sorry to go off topic on you, but are your Z34 vents flush with the hood like they are supposed to be? I tried finding more pics of them, but couldnt get a definite answer

they are not, iirc.

That's correct, they aren't flush. That would have required me to weld them down or take them to a body shop, which I couldn't afford at the time.

IMG_6609.jpg

And another cell phone pic from a different angle!! Damn I love the way these look.

Photo_050509_001.jpg

damn i love that car. those wheels make it look so much better, and that 94 bumper is really growing on me. it make the car way more agressive, but what really make the car is those z34 vents. other wise it would just be another regal. :drool:

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Feels great to know that I finally have the car looking the way I want it. Anyone think it would be worthy of COTM?

I think it would be... You should update your sig tho.

X2

Anyone think it would be worthy of COTM?

X...3? it almost makes me want a 1st gen regal...

Sweet! Sig updated. I'll create a new image later tonight. I suppose now I just have to wait for the submissions to open in another 4ish weeks. :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

That looks great! How did you find the place to machine your wheels? I need to find a place like that locally and don't know where to look.

I asked around. call some rim shops nearby. a lot of them have contacts with machine shops to get their wheels done, and some can do the machining themselves. just don't get ripped off.