Audi A4 Sport Rims on w-body - Pics with wheels page 3!!!

xtremerevolution

Here are some pics of the machine job. The center bore was very clean, and the lugnut inserts were also done very well. Not sure if you can tell, but they are set farther apart than before. Not bad for $25 a wheel huh?

Photo_050109_002.jpg

Photo_050109_001.jpg

Photo_050109_003.jpg

Photo_050109_004.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• jake91

• slick

• AL

Wheels are on the car. They look freakin awesome. I paid $50 for mounting, balance, and install for all 4. The offset is perfect (and I'm not exaggerating at all). All I need to do now is shave the audi emblems on the center caps and put in my chrome lugnuts. Tires don't grip quite as well as my Firehawk Indy 500's, but oh well, they're good enough for now.

Pictures to come soon.

they look great.... but do the front wheels stick out a little? the rear ones look tucked under the body like they should but it don't know if its the perspective of the first pic, but they look kinda out there

they look great.... but do the front wheels stick out a little? the rear ones look tucked under the body like they should but it don't know if its the perspective of the first pic, but they look kinda out there

Nah, the fronts are exactly as they were with the old ones. I actually had spacers on the rears with the stock rims because they were always tucked inside too much. The fronts don't stick out at all, and clear the wheelwells very nicely. I'll take some more pics so you can see. These were just quick photos last night.

And yeah, they do look really good. :biggrin:

:thumb: Looks VERY nice! Is there supposed to be a cap over that hole in the center?

Yeah, I'm working on getting the Audi emblems shaved off of them. I also have Regal GSX center caps that might fit, but I have to find those as I'm not sure where they all are.

Glad to see you took the time to get them done right. We all might think that the way that people engineer things is dumb, but more often than not it's done for a reason. Bolt patterns are extremely important on just about everything, but in this case it's REALLY important so you don't blow your skull on the pavement at 65mph.

They look great on that car. Good work.

Sorry to go off topic on you, but are your Z34 vents flush with the hood like they are supposed to be? I tried finding more pics of them, but couldnt get a definite answer