Addicted To Boost

My dad has a 1998 Buick Regal LS with 262,000 miles on it, and his brakes are so worn out, he has been using his parking brake to stop the car for the last week. Yesterday I had to move the car in the driveway and one of the old brakepads FELL OUT from the front passenger side of the car. :willynilly:

So today I went and bought brakes for it. I pulled the passenger front wheel off and the pads aren't even pads anymore, they are just scored up pieces of metal and the rotors look absolutely awful lol.

I have a question and I admit I feel retarded for asking it, but I've never done any brakes other than the rears on my 1st gen GP's.

How do I get the pistons to go back in, so I can put in the new pads and rotors?

Thanks in advance.

Got the brakes done and changed the oil for him this afternoon.

Wow I can't friggen believe GM on this one... what in the hell was GM thinking when they put the oil filter there?! 3800 FTL!!

Thanks for the help guys!

The Iron Duke 2.5 Ciera's and Century's were the worst, have to reach up through the wheel well, in between the motor and firewall :eek: