sliptap

hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself to the club... I've looked at the site a couple of times for a few projects of mine...

I drive a 3100 1995 Grand Prix SE Coupe...the Metallic Blue. It is my first car (im 18), and have owned it for two years. Through those long to years, I've gone through:

* 2 pairs of tires (at different times)

* a set of brake rotors and a new pair of pads

* several different sub/amp combos

* 2 pairs of 6 x 9 rears and a pair of 5.25s

* some tierods

* 2 girlfriends :wink:

Although it has put me through rough times, I love my car. I'll get some pics of it later (no girlfriends included). It even lead to the purchase of my parents 2008 Grand Prix (i love the SIII :))

Hope I have some useful information to contribute to the club...but it looks like you have to be nuts to join, so we'll see. :high5:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sliptap

• IRONDOG442

• stevegasm

• 19Cutlass94

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the dead bodies out of your trunk.

lmfao...there was some rear suspension work done on the car before we purchased it. They must have put in some after market items...but it rides great. I always figured that was how GP's were supposed to look ;)

damn that is very nice. want some interior pics also. Very nice though. i hate the fact i got rid of my 92. looked alot like that one. BIg balls lol. welcome to the forum

There is nothing special about the interior (besides me, of course). I'll get you some when I clean her out.

I'm going to put a really basic keyless entry in soon (being one of the few late model 1st gens without keyless entry) so that will be exciting.

The SIII is a more advanced boat anchor.

lol, and I'm sure I can find a faster engine than the one you're currently driving with. The point is that, in my case, 200 hp > 160 hp.

I'd be driving a Turbo 6 Porsche if I had the option, but i don't ;)