• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• AWeb80

• Euro

• 97loudcut

Well heres another update for everybody.

Im COMPLETELY re-doing my brakes. Im pretty much going through the whole thing and getting everythign brand new except for some brake lines and the PMIII. Ive already got Goodridge stainless steel brakes lines, front and rear calipers, which BTW are painted body color!!! Semi-metallic pads all the way around, and SP Performance Slotted brake rotors all the way around which I just ordered today. and I also put new rear hubs in. Has nothing to do with brakes but I felt like mentioning it anyways. I should have everything together by the end of the weekend.

Now my car will be resting in my garage for the next week as its all apart. The rear rotors were shot, and Im not buying new ones to use for a week. Thats why its sitting. This damn thing is gonna be stopping on a dime and giving me fucking change back!

To be honest, this project went ALOT farther than I really wanted it to. Ive spent tooo much money in the past couple months.

Well tonight I picked up the front calipers and brackets from paint. These things look tits! I cant wait to put them on! ohh wait, I dont have rotors yet!

BTW, anyone thats painted their calipers, question, on the fronts, the outer pad 'slides' onto the caliper, how/what did you guys do to keep from scraping those?