Bad news on the Cutlass w/pics UPDATE: Subject is Brakes

19Cutlass94

That really sucks man. I know how ya feel. I was in an accident three weeks ago, some woman turned infront of another car and i got hit. But i am fixing mine too, even if I have to take her to court :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• AWeb80

• Euro

• 97loudcut

well, my Cutlass is still for sale...same year, only 57k miles, so let me know if you want it as it would be an awesome replacement, and all your stuff would go right in.

That is possible, but well have to see what kinda money I have to play with. Still waiting on the insurance company to see what they are going to say. But this is always an option!

damn dude that sucks....you would probably be better off getting a new ride and not rebuilding that one though.....

Whys that? Its just all cosmetic damage....

No I dont have any pics, and more than likely wont until I see the car again.

Jay,

So sorry to hear about the car, but I'm glad noone was hurt. I'd love to offer my help as well, but I'll be moving back to Missouri in about a week, so I'm kind of out of the picture up here. :(

You moving back to missouri? STL area? You mean I might have a forum neighbor??!!

That is possible, but well have to see what kinda money I have to play with. Still waiting on the insurance company to see what they are going to say. But this is always an option!

Yeah, let me know...The car doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. The car has some door dings BUT its totally rust free and runs/drives top notch. I've even already done the turn signal switch and intake manifold gasket :-)

yeah it deff sucks, but I mean Ill get it fixed one way or another. Ive have it looking better than it did before. I mean even my dad wants me to fix it. Itll just take some time. Thats all. Although I still gotta call the insurance and hopefully get something accomplished before the weekend.

Jay,

So sorry to hear about the car, but I'm glad noone was hurt. I'd love to offer my help as well, but I'll be moving back to Missouri in about a week, so I'm kind of out of the picture up here. :(

You moving back to missouri? STL area? You mean I might have a forum neighbor??!!

Yup, moving back to the Lou! :)

Until my wife and I find a place to live, we'll be bunking at my in-laws house, which is in Arnold. I'll be working in O'Fallon, which I believe is not far from St. Peters. Either way, at least I know I have a W-body neighbor now too!

Jay,

Yup, moving back to the Lou! :)

Until my wife and I find a place to live, we'll be bunking at my in-laws house, which is in Arnold. I'll be working in O'Fallon, which I believe is not far from St. Peters. Either way, at least I know I have a W-body neighbor now too!

Hey email me (link in my avatar area). There are actually 3 houses on my street, and many more in my area for sale cheaply. Might be able to help you out on some things. I am actually selling my house as well..

As for the new car, I was looking at a '92 Z34, but plans changed and Ill be getting something else that I can actually use much better.

I got the olds home today, and started taking apart the front clip. So far, ive got both fenders off, the bumper, and the light assemblies, well they kinda fell off. What really sucks is that the drivers side fender is in great shape, its just that where the hinge is, it got messed up and I cant fix it so I need a whole new one. But Im almost done taking everything apart. I just need to take off the fans condensor and radiator. Go buy some POR15, go to town, then start putting it back together.

I think when it comes to the new hood, I might be putting on that cowl hood. Im still thinking about it, but Im kinda leaning that way. I know most of you dont care for it too much, but o well. I think itll look great!

BTW, when I took everything off, not one spec of rust! ;)