July 12th, 2003-November 11th, 2004 *Yall wanted pics...*

Dirty Rockstar

Damn... So sorry to hear about the Lum but as everyone said the most important thing is both you and your girl are fine. I feel you're pain, I know I'd just die if my car got totalled off.

But I know you'll be able to pick up another lumina and continue your project as if this never happened. Just grab all the parts you added to the car before they take it, so you don't have to start from scratch.

I know it's easy for me to say that but I really hope you stick to it, you were doing such a nice job. Plus I'm still waiting to see the digidash, DIC and OHC installed. :lol: :lol:

Good luck Steve.

Things will get better.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty Rockstar

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• maybe2fast

P.S Anyone with a lumina, DON'T DRIVE IT IN NOVEMBER!!

Wish I could but both my cars are Lumina's. I guess I better shove the Z in the garage and leave it there. I could really care less if the beater gets totalled again as long as everyone walks away.

ouch steve. that looks horrible. but, the Dark Warrior sacrificed his own life to keep you safe!!

did someone sign the front bumper in the middle pic? and were those pinstripe flames on the hood?

Wow!!! I can't believe what the bumper did there...that doesn't look right at all. Good to hear you guys didn't get hurt though...W's are a dime a dozen. Now get out there and spend that dime on a prime piece of W.

The cheapest W I found close by was a base sedan for like $725.. I cant afford that.. I'm hoping the thing can be straightened out, becauser there's a chance the sheetmetal damage makes it lkook worse than it is.. And Chrsi has his straightened, and he said it did wonders.. Or will do.. In any case.. My roof ripple isnt as bad as his was, and he fixed his.. There may be a good chance I can fix it, but.. I'll need a new DIC, and rebuild my UB3.. AGAIN.. as they were done.. Its a pisser.. That's for sure..

The cheapest W I found close by was a base sedan for like $725.. I cant afford that.. I'm hoping the thing can be straightened out, becauser there's a chance the sheetmetal damage makes it lkook worse than it is.. And Chrsi has his straightened, and he said it did wonders.. Or will do.. In any case.. My roof ripple isnt as bad as his was, and he fixed his.. There may be a good chance I can fix it, but.. I'll need a new DIC, and rebuild my UB3.. AGAIN.. as they were done.. Its a pisser.. That's for sure..

There is a '90 Euro(?), I believe, in the paper here for $450. 90,000-ish miles with 'minor front end damage'. I saw it listed weeks ago at a grand, slowly dropped in price as the weeks wore on. I haven't looked at it, nor inquired about it, but I could certainly scope it out for ya if its something you might wanna tackle.

But you've got some frame damage I would bet, especially if the roof rippled. Sometimes its tough, but some things just have to go. If you can get parts down there cheap, I can check out this one up here for ya.

Since i am such a good friend that Works nonstop and never gets a chance to talk to you steve.... This thursday You will have an extra 150 in your pocket From me with hope that you will buy/try to fix your lumina..... To muhc fucking time into that Thing to give up now.... NO matter what

Since i am such a good friend that Works nonstop and never gets a chance to talk to you steve.... This thursday You will have an extra 150 in your pocket From me with hope that you will buy/try to fix your lumina..... To muhc fucking time into that Thing to give up now.... NO matter what

:shock: ...very nice! Steve I'm sorry about the Lumina. The comforting part is the news that you and your fiance are ok.

Sorry about your car Steve. I hope you can scratch up some coin so you can get another Lumi. Im really looking forward to seeing you successfully complete your UB3/DIC/OHC project. You do awesome work. If I were you I'd get a Z34 or Euro 3.4 and switch all your stuff over. Glad to hear you and you're better half are ok.

Yes, the flames were drawn on by me with a silver sharpie in ~ 30 seconds to a minute.. I was bored.. All the writing was done is said silver because.. Well.. It was all junk pieces anyway.. Here's a pic of it from about July..

274035_90_full.jpg

:?