July 12th, 2003-November 11th, 2004 *Yall wanted pics...*

Dirty Rockstar

THe Lumina is gone.. Rear ended a city bus.. Going 30 MPh, without even an attempt to stop.. The sun was in my eyes, and I couldn't see a damn thing.. I started off the gas as I couldn't see.. But it was hopeless.. I had to sit there and wach it piss it's final drop of coolant onto the pavement.. Watch the flatbed operator hook it up and drag it up onto the truck.. I don't know if it is salvageable.. I doubt it.. Roof ripple above the pass. pillar behind the door.. I'm going to miss the old girl if I have to total it.. And it is going to kill me.. It kills me to even see it sitting in the driveway.. The only reason I survived is because your "God" hasn't finished making my life a living hell.. I want to just go out for a cruise, but that is a tad difficult.. Oh well.. It's ben a fun ride in that car, and I would like another one.. But I don't know if I can even get one.. Well, that's it.. End of story.. And end of the 89.5 Lumina Euro "Dark Warrior"..

:cry: :cry: :roll:

Fuck it.. Fuck it all..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty Rockstar

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• maybe2fast

did you get hurt?

doesn't seem like it.

don't be so sad, you can replace that car

look at it this way - the "Dark Warrior" gave up it's life keeping you safe.

Don, I may be interested.. Seriously.. I need it yesterday though.. And gettin it here.. Maybe I can get a one way ticket there..

Chris, my phone is out in the car.. Somewhere.. Im too sore to go grab it..

Kevin, yea it can be replaced, but the same thing that happened to the 6000 happened here.. Right before it went in the bdy shop, something drastic happened to the car making it no get thqat way.. Plus Danyelle was with, so I feel even more like shit now..

shit happens and you deal with it.

don't take this as being harsh, but it's the truth.

my buddy's uncle bought one of the last-years Buick Rivera. beautiful cars if you've never seen one upclose. on the way home from the dealer where he picked it up, a semi blew a red light and t-boned him. about half a mile down the road from the dealer. totaled a brand new Buick Riv.

sometimes shit just happens.

SHit happens, I know.. Its just why it always has to happen to me.. I know it happens to others.. But every day something or another goes wrong to fuck with me.. That's all.. This is just a major pisser-offer..

SHit happens, I know.. Its just why it always has to happen to me.. I know it happens to others.. But every day something or another goes wrong to fuck with me.. That's all.. This is just a major pisser-offer..

everyone has their problems.

you're engaged. i haven't had a girlfriend in close to 2 years now.

you're not the only one who has shit happen to.

Kevin, yea it can be replaced, but the same thing that happened to the 6000 happened here.. Right before it went in the bdy shop, something drastic happened to the car making it no get thqat way.. Plus Danyelle was with, so I feel even more like shit now..

Dude, count your blessings. What if the accidents happened AFTER they came out of the body shop?

Yeah, good that you're OK first of all. Now think of all the things you dreamed about having in your car. (I may be going off the wrong direction here, slap me if I am). But things generally have to get worse to get better. Meaning that now most likely you will get another car. Now think of the things your Lumi didn't have that you always wanted. Now make sure your new car has them. It sucks to lose a car you like, but I'm sure you'll find a new car that you'll be happy with. And, the most important thing is you're ok.

well shit. Gotta give the thing props for keeping you safe. Other cars may not have faired so well.

These cars are tanks, I'm telling you.

Steve, so sorry to hear this. Be thankful you and your girl are alright, and that you had intelligence enough to wear your seat belts. That is all that truly matters here is that your lives are still intact. Lumina Eurosports are a dime a dozen, and I'm sure we'll find you another "Dark Warrior" very soon... hopefully a coupe, this time! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the Loomie, Steve :( . Glad you and your better half are alive to talk about it.

I say give yourself a week or so to grieve, then look at it this way: Every time a door is proverbally slammed shut in your face, it means you have a perfect opportunity to kick another one down. In the grand scheme of things, this wreck could be an event that changes your life for the better (whether or not you realize it right now.)

Don't give up hope, because all is not lost. And like was mentioned before, W's are a dime a dozen. In fact, I just saw an 89 Cutty with just over 100k for sale in the Auto Shopper for $500 (the dealership is going out of business and they're clearing out thier lot.)

Hey, I know that now probably isn't a real appropriate time to ask you this, but what are your plans for those 5-Spoke Cutty wheels? If you want to sell them, I'd be interested (just had to get that out there, sorry :oops: )

So in closing, keep your chin up! Life only gets harder if you let it...

Alls going tyo be fine.. I know it could have been a hell of a lot worse.. But yea, Luminii are dime a dozen.. Thats not what irks me.. JHust the closeness of my dreams coming true.. But enough..

The 6000 will ride again..

Dropping a 2.5 into it and enjopying the ABody life again.. I want another Lumina.. Euro Sedan.. I spent all this time and money, I will have my Euro SS.. Dammit.. And disco, the 5 spokes Im keeping.. Tey will either find their way onto the 6000 or they'll go on the future Euro..

well its always good to go back to your roots of the a-body world, i know i want to something awful, and after i finish my lumina i may just get my ciera straightened out.

And disco, the 5 spokes Im keeping.. Tey will either find their way onto the 6000 or they'll go on the future Euro..
Cool, thought I'd ask though :D ...

Hey at least now you know what and what not to do to your next Loomie. Doing those mods should be a cakewalk the second time around!!!

man it still kills me, you had sooo much poured into that car, it's was your baby, now in one moment its destroyed. november must be a black month for luminas.. first dons gets hit, then i wreck mine, then kyle's drops a tranny now this.

anytime you need to talk, i'm here. i'll do whatever I can. too bad it costs too much to fly out this way... ah well mabie don's lumina is right up your alley.

:shock: NO!! Steve, total bummer man. But important thing is that you're ok!! And that luminas can be replaced. What Chris said, it's sad seeing how much time, money , and effort you put into the Euro to make is unique. Well, god forbid it gets totalled, just try and pull all the stuff out and save it for the next car!!

Sorry bout the car, but glad you're alright!

Shit, that sucks. I don't know what i would do is my Regal Got totalled. I mean my GS. My Ltd, well, i like it, but I could very easily live without it. Anyways, maybe now you will finally get a chance to have a Euro the way you always wanted. Maybe try to find one with a good body/bad motor, and drop your 3100 into her.

P.S Anyone with a lumina, DON'T DRIVE IT IN NOVEMBER!!