What do you think my car is worth

rlatim1

Hey,

I needed some help in figuring out what a fair price for my car was. I am trying to sell a 1989 TGP. It runs great, but has a leaking head gasket. The master cylinder was replaced just 3 years ago, and the turbo is still running great. It has new rims and tires, shocks and new rack and pinion stearing. The transmission was rebuilt about 4 years ago, and only has about 50k on it. It does have a gasket leak where the left axel connects, but its an easy repair. I am only the 2nd owner. It has 166K on it. The car has never been in a wreck, but it does have a large rock chip under the bra on the left front fender. Like I said, the car is still very drivable. I would rather have someone who appreciates these cars to own it. I have to get rid of because I just started a graduate program, and can't afford to hang on to it. I was asking 1100.00 for it. Do you think that's a fair price :?: :(

Any help would be appreciated.

I paid 3200 US for a car with bad brakes banged up rims and paint. I would not let that go for less than 4000 US.

Adam

$4K can fetch an almost pristine TGP with a whole lot less miles on it. :wink:

Well there was none around when I was looking. It was this or the 11,900 collector car from I think Dale Earnhard. I still think that car should only go for 4000.

Adam S.

Well there was none around when I was looking. It was this or the 11,900 collector car from I think Dale Earnhard. I still think that car should only go for 4000.

Adam S.

:alcoholic: :nono:

Adam S.

:alcoholic: :nono:
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Pictures!

http://www.members.aol.com/pontiactgp/TGP_for_sale/

Beautiful car! The wheels suit it nicely, what size are they(width) and what size are the tires? Also, do you still have the stock wheels?

EDIT: By the way, where is this car located?

Hey sorry it took so long to get back to you. The rims are Primax rims size 16x7 5/115, and the tires are 245/50R16. I don't have the origional rims anymore. One of them was badly damaged while driving on the freeway. The car is located in Whitehall PA.

I'm from Nazareth and it's cool to see another TGP owner near me. I'm not looking to buy, but I offer my service to anyone if they want me to take a look at it. I had 2 TGPs...one was a running parts car that gave up a lot of parts for my good one(the 5speed), and I also swapped the parts car engine into a Lumina. So, I know my way around TGPs pretty good. 8)