Is there any interest for these?

Jon89le

Later on down the road i will be swapping out my drivetrain for something else, but rather than junk the parts id rather see them go to good use. The car has two main things which i think you turbo'd guys could use:

1) Ported heads with a multi-angle valve job on them.

2) My Level10 Transmission w/convertor.

I figured the tranny could be of use to anyone looking to squeeze big power and is worried about the base 4T60. The transmission has Level10s top package in it and i was told could easily handle 2-3x the stock torque load. The torque convertor was also swapped out for a better one with a slightly higher stall rate. The heads would also have th crane and compcams components on them. Once again, none of this is being sold now, im just looking to see if there would be any interest. Thanks

Im estimating by next summer, summer of '05. For the heads id be looking for 300obo since im including the parts with it. The tranny i have no idea. It cost me 3grand originally. By next summer it will probably only have around 30k on it. I was thinking about 1.5 but that once again is obo. And if the buyer was on the northeast area, id be willing to drive there to drop it off to save ya the shipping charges.