Youngin' in Michigan

its10v1

Hi! I'm new to the forum, I was searching on and off for a forum like this for years. Only recently did I come across this one, there appears to be plenty of knowledgeable, experienced, crazy people on here. I hope to become one of them. I'll post pictures of my ride later, though I'm not proud of her appearance, she is still mine. She's a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Currently 196.8k and runs smooth, though I suspect my lower engine support needs to be replaced.

As it stands right now I need wheel bearings and to assess my transmission leak. Other than that no major projects.

I'm really into car audio but more specifically sub-stages. My current setup is a Custom Sub (Dual 2-Ohm coils) powered by a Cadence ZRS C5, seeing approx. 3500w RMS.

Sorry for the scatterbrained post.. but I'm excited to finally find a forum with a plethora of information and seemingly like-minded community.

Couple pics

20140630_154022_zpsi6ewtllp.jpg

Just after my stock to H.O. Alt swap.

20140718_213014_zpsdkjids0y.jpg

Just after getting the rims (18")

20140718_212958_zpsyktfmcld.jpg

Yes my badges are missing. Winter was rough on both me and the car..

Sent from The Meth Lab

Edited by its10v1

Hi! I'm new to the forum, I was searching on and off for a forum like this for years. Only recently did I come across this one, there appears to be plenty of knowledgeable, experienced, crazy people on here. I hope to become one of them. I'll post pictures of my ride later, though I'm not proud of her appearance, she is still mine. She's a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Currently 196.8k and runs smooth, though I suspect my lower engine support needs to be replaced.

As it stands right now I need wheel bearings and to assess my transmission leak. Other than that no major projects.

I'm really into car audio but more specifically sub-stages. My current setup is a Custom Sub (Dual 2-Ohm coils) powered by a Cadence ZRS C5, seeing approx. 3500w RMS.

Sorry for the scatterbrained post.. but I'm excited to finally find a forum with a plethora of information and seemingly like-minded community.

Couple pics

Sent from The Meth Lab

Welcome I'm in mi as well

Welcome! (I'm Eric, was riding in the back of Matt's car the other night.) I used to live in Flint (very close to Matt as well), but now I live in Davison. I'll have to keep an eye out for your car since I'm in the east side almost every day for work.

I have to add, It's a work-in-progress. I'm some-what embarrassed by certain things, others I could care less lmao.

My Cutlass Supreme has no carpet and no interior panels save for the door panels... yet I still dd that car (although my Camaro is my dd again)

Welcome to the forums man.

Welcome! (I'm Eric, was riding in the back of Matt's car the other night.) I used to live in Flint (very close to Matt as well), but now I live in Davison. I'll have to keep an eye out for your car since I'm in the east side almost every day for work.

I work 2nd shift, I honestly doubt you'll catch me in my car before 2:30 pm most days. It was a pleasure meeting(ish) you, I hope your hand heals soon?

My Cutlass Supreme has no carpet and no interior panels save for the door panels... yet I still dd that car (although my Camaro is my dd again)

Welcome to the forums man.

Lmao, you got more balls than I do. If I were missing any more panels, itd be parked and I would be searching every junk yard in the area.

Sent from The Meth Lab

Lmao, you got more balls than I do. If I were missing any more panels, itd be parked and I would be searching every junk yard in the area.

Sent from The Meth Lab

Haha I have all the panels in my closet, I'm reupholstering them.

The carpet I have to order but I need to fix the leaks on my vert roof before anything goes back in.

Haha I have all the panels in my closet, I'm reupholstering them.

The carpet I have to order but I need to fix the leaks on my vert roof before anything goes back in.

Sounds very time-consuming. Hopefilly it all works out for you. :)

Sent from The Meth Lab

Couple pics

Sent from The Meth Lab

Welcome I also live in Mich