2000 Pontiac Grand Prix 3800 engine injector pulse

CW09

Is there anyone has any wiring diagrams or anything on this car and engine? I just basically want this car to run. This car is going to be used for demolition derby pretty rusty car and my friend went in and cut some lines because he thought they just went to the dash because the computer is located in the air breather. I went to fire up the car after this happened and now it won't fire. The starter will crank the engine over, but it acts like it's not getting fuel. I have the fuel pump hot wire also straight to the battery. There are so many issues with the gm anti theft of these cars. He may have cut into that some. I was told "You have no injector pulse from your computer. Some of those wires that got cut are most likely your antitheft and/or your ignition wires. Get a schematic so you can see what wires on your computer need power, ground, and what voltage your signal wires need to be reading. Then get a test light and a volt/ohm reader and figure out what your missing.

Here is a picture of the wires that were cut. The cut made left of the glove box.

wires_zpsd17fd7a0.jpg

This box goes to all of the lines in the back of the car. Do I need the lines that go to the back of the car for it to run right with the fuel pump hot wired?

wires2_zps2594b2b0.jpg

There are 3 lines on the fuel pump. I just have the one hooked up that goes to the injectors and then I just let it run some gas through and I saw which one was the return. There are 3 lines though. Do I need the 3rd line for anything? The lines to power the fuel pump are black is the ground and a light grey is the hot wire.

wies3_zps70664755.jpg

Here is just a picture of the top of the engine for the 3 fuel lines as well.

wires8_zpsb085db79.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am currently waiting on a Chitlon book I ordered off Amazon to come. Looking to get as many opinions as I can before I start in on it.

Thank you.