Found TGP in local junkyard

meltboy1

It's funny, i went there just to get a wire harness and found a TGP.

Most of the good stuff was taken already. It looks like it's been off the road sitting for about 10 years, last inspected in 02 and registration expired in 03. The car was in pretty bad shape, it was a smokers, I smoke, but not in my TGP, ashes and butts everywhere. Hood was in pretty good shape overall, I woulda taken it if I wasn't in my Wrangler. Bumper and valence also in decent shape.

The turbo, crossover and intercooler were gone, the HUD was gone, gauge cluster and all but the busted up drivers side seat gone. The badges were all gone, but motor and tranny were still there attached to subframe.

I did manage to make off with the radiator and radiator shroud, the tape deck, along with the chip which is the only thing I am willing to part with, I have no use for a third chip. I will probably be going back for the bumper, hood and valence later in the week if I can grab my dad's truck.

The junkyard is in Marcy NY, called Vince's u pull.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/Meltboy1/junkyard tgp/?albumview=slideshow

Damn I want a front bumper off one of those things but that one looks blasted.

It's really not in terrible shape, that could be fixed up with a little bita work and some fresh paint.

Man somebody stripped the hell outta that thing!

Sadly yes, I just wish I knew it was there sooner... :(

I will know who did it when I see some jackass driving around in a Berretta with TGP logos on it. We got a lot of tards like that around here.

• 3 months later...

it wasn't. I doubt the car is even there anymore. Last time I went the engine and tranny were gone too so it was just pretty much a grand prix shell sitting there.