Just another gearhead lookin for a place to help me with my beater!

Trixster

I just love my 95 GP SE auto with 3100. It is loaded with most of the options available and has 200K on it. Its a slow restoration in progress as I am trying to keep it going as long as I can. Went through a phase of overheating where I had to RR a cracked rad and the infamous freakin LIM gasket problem but caught it in time before serious damage. Man, that 3100 can take some $hit and keep on goin.

She has all her orig body parts but looks like she went thru a gauntlet of golf balls and an off road excusion along with many miles on rocky backroads. But I still love her sporty nature and peppiness after changing the timing chain and motor mount.

I think her vale body is worn out cuz she pulses in OD when hot ( I think I'm gonna buy an aux cooler for the trannie ). Anyway, she is all white and all right! especially when she pulls her top back and flies wild and free with the sun on her chest!!!!

Tryin to hook up my laptop to her ODB1.5 port and spy on her thoughts but just can't seem to get it all workin quite right yet (the stupid lighter socket keeps poppin the plug out )

Hope I can get some good feedback and ideas here.....lookin for performance and handling tips to jazz her up to a frenzy. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! You'll definately find some good info throughout the site and many of us will be able to give you feedback if needed. I like that quote of yours..."she's all white and all right!" :lol: I couldnt agree with you more. If you can, post some pictures of your vehicle and progress.