Hi from New Richmond, Ohio

Muscle Man

We just were given a 1995 Pontiac Grad Prix SE!! Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing:)...there are some things that we do not know about it:(...but we do know that the motor has been replaced with a motor from Jasper and that the trans has been replaced as well...from what i have been reading from some other sites...it seems that this car is susceptible to many parts being replaced due to their failure:(..so we will see just how expensive it will be to continue to operate this vehicle...the ride seems ok and it does hug the corners very well...I keep hearing about a HUD display...how do you activate that if there is one on this car...how can I find out if it a feature that is on this car? We did not receive the book for the car so we dont know...anyway HI from New Richmond, Ohio:)

The HUD you will see sitting on top of your dash if you do have it and the speedometer will appear on your windshield... If you dont see a big lump on your dash on top of the gauge cluster, then you probably dont have it

Heres what youll see

DSC06991.jpg

Im from Toledo, OH but recently moved to Van Wert OH

We just were given a 1995 Pontiac Grad Prix SE!! Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing:)...there are some things that we do not know about it:(...but we do know that the motor has been replaced with a motor from Jasper and that the trans has been replaced as well...from what i have been reading from some other sites...it seems that this car is susceptible to many parts being replaced due to their failure:(..so we will see just how expensive it will be to continue to operate this vehicle...the ride seems ok and it does hug the corners very well...I keep hearing about a HUD display...how do you activate that if there is one on this car...how can I find out if it a feature that is on this car? We did not receive the book for the car so we dont know...anyway HI from New Richmond, Ohio:)

I have a '95 SE as well, been very reliable for me so far. Is yours a coupe or sedan?

And welcome!