90v65speed

Just got home a while ago from going to pick up a 90 tgp for my girlfriend. :razz: 91,000 original miles body is excellent, interior is great, only problems is the turbo and crossover is off. Hopefully I got all the parts. Spent 2 hours looking through his storage to find the parts freezing my ass off. Its black with sunroof, leather, spoiler and cassette. Got it for 1400 I think I did ok. I will get some pics up later.

Brent

Looking forward to pictures. :wink: Please post or private message(if you don't want to post it publicly) me the VIN & build date(found on ASC sticker on the driver's door, if it's still there) so I can add it to my TGP database.

Why was the turbo and x-over removed from the car by the way?

going through the parts it turns out I am missing one of the intercooler pipes. Does anyone have an extra one.

Brent

Check the for sale section here and at the sister board - http://www.tgpforums.com <--You should register there if you haven't already. There's a lot of good info over there in old posts.

The body is beautiful!!!!

I can't believe you found one with a valence thats not all fuckered up

Under the hood needs a lot of work though.

Good Luck and X2 on TGPForums.com

I have taken on projects like that before. the feeling of accomplishment is great when you put all the parts back in and drive it around. a lot of people look at an engine bay like that and think the car is total waste of time, but I think mine was worse than that in some ways. I know the paint was worse for sure.

going through the parts it turns out I am missing one of the intercooler pipes. Does anyone have an extra one.

Brent

Upper or lower? i have piles of TGP parts

From that picture above, it looks like he already has the upper pipe to me.

Ya hopefully it works. If not I might see about a manual brake master cylinder swap. For now I just want to get it running and driveable. The lower pipe is the one I need. He said it was repainted a few years ago but its been in storage inside for ten years. The body is awesome except they didn't adjust the drivers fender right and it rubbed so I will have to repaint the door and fender, no big deal. He said his wife hit some one and they got the last brand new bumper around. There is only one ripe in the drivers seat the rest is good. The parts I need are lower intercooler pipe, glove box lid, and fog lights. If anyone has some for sale.

Brent

• 2 weeks later...

Sure looks pretty nice for the year.... Since I've had mine, I had only seen one other for sale on a used car lot and tried it out, ran, but not great.... found out that it would NOT pass emissions, had Hydrocarbon at 1030... way over 220 allowed!

Some day I may try to get mine back out.... don't know what all I'd have to do as it has been sitting for over two years now in the garage covered up.... It just has 7,100 miles and I only took it to shows!

Sure looks pretty nice for the year.... Since I've had mine, I had only seen one other for sale on a used car lot and tried it out, ran, but not great.... found out that it would NOT pass emissions, had Hydrocarbon at 1030... way over 220 allowed!

Some day I may try to get mine back out.... don't know what all I'd have to do as it has been sitting for over two years now in the garage covered up.... It just has 7,100 miles and I only took it to shows!

If you want to sell it let me know. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Well finally go it running and moved off the trailer. All of the injectors were stuck except for 1, but some how the fuel pump still works fine and the gas doesn't smell that bad. It sat for 10 years. And my cutlass that only sat for 5 was the opposite pump was stuck and the injectors were a little stuck but now are fine idk. Anyways I need a new vaccum harness mines shit, does anyone have a part number. Also I still need a intercooler pipe if anyone has one. The lower I believe. Hopefully I can get it all buttoned up soon.

Brent