1992 convertible

ripp

I just picked up my 5th convertible, Its a 92 with 78.000 on it.The inside is real nice ,drivers seat has wear and the dash is starting to lift. It has 4 spare wheels on it [past owner sold the wheels off it] No rust holes in the 1/4's let, new mufflers,all the seals are in real good shape, has the boot,swc and ecc. now the bad It needs a front clip and rear bumper cover, new top, and the wheels. I got the car to part out but the ony parts that i dont have to fix the car is the hood and drivers fender. So im asking what would you guys do?

fwiw: there are currently two verts at the Parts Galore on 8 Mile in Warren.....a black '95 and a red '94.....I was there again on Saturday and they still had a lot of good parts on them

No i would part the 94 the rest of the way out

They got any burgundy (maroon) sunvisors at your favorite salvage facility????????

I'm still needin' some!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin in ND

No i would part the 94 the rest of the way out

They got any burgundy (maroon) sunvisors at your favorite salvage facility????????

I'm still needin' some!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin in ND

there was a coupe with a very nice maroon leather interior there the last few times I went there

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like quite a few Michigan folks are on this thread. I am new to this forum and new to the Cutlass convertible movement. I am in Ontario and I picked up a nice 94 with 42 k in Tennessee.... just got it home last week. It doesnt need a lot now, but I can see that there are some unique challenges to these cars...and it seems like you need a good network of friends to help. Is there a Michigan club or group for these cars?

I'll be on the forum to learn more about my new ride and likely looking for help from some of the experienced folks.