My Accident's Hidden Damage.. HID's Installed and Pics to compare

94GPGTP

Doesn't make much since to figure he had no insurance, since you rear ended him it's automatically your fault so it would be your insurance company taking the hit to repair his car.

Either way though you got off lucky.

Any insurance company would argue that because the other guy had no insurance, he had no right being on the road. If he wasn't on the road there never would have been an accident. 9 times out of 10 the uninsured loses regardless of who was at fault.

He could have been driving on a suspended or revoked license. DUI or something.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 94GPGTP

• Venom

• 94 olds vert

• swift13

yes and no.. y would you not have insurance on a brand new car?

A lot of people dont... They either dont wanna pay it, or can barely afford the new car as it is so they drive without.

just a little fyi. you have to have insurance on a new car if you have a lien on it. The bank will make you. or they will put it on them selfs and make you pay for it.

...how many new cars have you owned again?

• 2 weeks later...

Well all my HID's are installed.. I got the fogs put in the mail saturday and sunday i put them in.. I have a comparison picture to show a stock car and my car with the HID's.. so worth it to me.. Yes the stock car has a burnt out foglight :willynilly:

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

HIDs are great....until you're driving at night and a car with them is coming the other way. :lol:

x2, Or they get right up behind you.

How could I forget that? My aftermarket mirror doesn't have a dimming feature. :rolleyes:

HIDs are great....until you're driving at night and a car with them is coming the other way. :lol:

x2, Or they get right up behind you.

if adjusted right there should be no problems.. mine are adjusted and i have benn behind cops with no problems

are these ebay HIDs? i've been thinking about doing this...

Yes $50 shipped Ebay HID's.. worth it IMO.. Recieved on the 3rd day.. from Cali.. If you are going to buy them LMK i will give u the sellers username to buy from him..

I'd like the username as Ive been wanting to do this for awhile now on my 96. The stock light output on the mini-quads suck IMO.

hidlighting168

FWIW i siliconed them in with gasketmaker..

Wow looks pretty good, you ever get anyone flashing their brights at you or complaining? Ive just always had my doubts about putting HIDs in non-projector housings.