• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1988 Grand Prix

• Crazy K

• RobertISaar

• Dark Ride

Yah, actually it was going to put me in too much debt to buy that truck. Tomorrow I'm going to go look at a 1999 Ford Explorer XLT. It has the "bulletproof" 4.0L V6 with only 70,340 one owner miles. Plus it has almost every option my Oldsmobile has. Sweet! :razz:

And at $4800, it's a lot cheaper than the $7000 the other dealership was asking for that '04 F150.

Yah, actually it was going to put me in too much debt to buy that truck. Tomorrow I'm going to go look at a 1999 Ford Explorer XLT. It has the "bulletproof" 4.0L V6 with only 70,340 one owner miles. Plus it has almost every option my Oldsmobile has. Sweet! :razz:

And at $4800, it's a lot cheaper than the $7000 the other dealership was asking for that '04 F150.

They don't call 'em "exploders" for nothing. Do yourself a favor and get a Jeep. Refined on-road and capable off-road :high5:

Boy, tough crowd, no matter what he says he's getting someone has something bad to say.

I'm not giving him shit, and for the record I applaud him for doing this 2.8 to 3100 swap. Someone asked him if it was worth doing this swap to that car, and he said it was if he wanted to do it, and that's the fucking greatest attitude to have.

Alright dude!

I respect people who feel safe in Chrysler products. They are by no means bad vehicles, they just aren't my cup of tea. I also repsect your opinion. Not everybody has to agree about the same things. Some people are Ford/GM people (like me), while others are Chrysler/GM people, which is ok. It just means that we are all different. The main thing is that we all like W-body GM cars! That's all that matters on this website!

Alright dude!

I respect people who feel safe in Chrysler products. They are by no means bad vehicles, they just aren't my cup of tea. I also repsect your opinion. Not everybody has to agree about the same things. Some people are Ford/GM people (like me), while others are Chrysler/GM people, which is ok. It just means that we are all different. The main thing is that we all like W-body GM cars! That's all that matters on this website!

How do you feel about the Escapes? The early ones are starting to grow on me.