• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaos

• jake91

• dogginred90

• Addicted To Boost

i don't think you're losing much boost with that line off, but without it, there is no way of regulating the amount of boost to the engine. overboost is more of a problem than not enough

Yeah, those pics help a TON. Whoever had this car did some really stupid crap. Is there a pdf somewhere with vacuum hose routing for this car? The hose I have that comes off of that solenoid goes over near the drivers side wheel well and t's into 3 other lines. Somethings jacked up cuz under boost the cars makes a really weird whistle that doesn't sound like any other turbo I've ever heard. My guage shows bout halfway between 0 and 15 but I haven't pushed the turbo hard cuz I don't know the car that well yet.

http://www.geocities.com/ryan_rester/pics/vacdiagram.jpg

Try this I hope this will work. Its all I could find for you.

That's a good diagram, but there's a "fixed" version available somewhere on the TGP board. The check valve at the vacuum modulator on that diagram is reversed. The large port on the check valve is shown going to the throttle body there when it's actually the vent port that should be open. The other two ports on the same side are the ones that actually get used.

Here's a closeup of the correct check valve routing @ the modulator.

modvalve.jpg

i noticed the seats right away, they have to be redone as to my knowledge no tan leather seats came in the came colour as a tgp in a cutty and they are to good of a fit to be hacked together, can you take a picture of the back of the seat for reference?

im pretty sure a cutty has a pocket rather then mesh on the back of the seats

i noticed the seats right away, they have to be redone as to my knowledge no tan leather seats came in the came colour as a tgp in a cutty and they are to good of a fit to be hacked together, can you take a picture of the back of the seat for reference?

im pretty sure a cutty has a pocket rather then mesh on the back of the seats

Has mesh nets on the back of the seats :)

FIXED weird turbo noise. Kinda embarassed about what it was. The upper intercooler hose was missing a clamp where it hooked to the hard tube to the throttle body. Fixed, no more boost leak, car runs FANTASTIC.

Looks nice man! Those seats look like they were redone. i bet the original paint and interior had gotten trashed by the arizona sun. I actually like the look of those better then a AQ9s. They look more comfy, plus my friends always call my seats the "vagina seats".

um wait a tick,

theres not 2 pieces to the front part of the bottom cusion either, as well as the sides of the seat has no cloth wtf?

i do still like though.

maybe bonnieville but the headrests dont match as far as i know and i think the bonnies are bigger uptop

do the leg cushions move up and down still?

when I get the gray seats redone, I am having them do it straight across in the front too and in all leather like that. that was a real good idea.

• 2 weeks later...