I hate plastic. (New Pictures! 01/08 - Page 12)

xtremerevolution

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• slick

• CSI_MuNkY

• AWeb80

Get that glue yet??? :lol:

I NEED PICTURESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111ARTEDTJFHKDLJHAKJFGDSLJB ,RDISUEHYA!

thank you good sir.

Well I'll have a lot of them.

I've done suspension maintenance (rear leaf pads and front shock mounts), repainted the front "mask" I painted on earlier because rocks were causing it to chip away like crazy, and I'll be doing the same for the rear light border later today. I managed to slice my finger while cutting up part of the block for the rear leaf. I was cutting like you'd sharpen a stick, and I pushed really hard once and it slipped and went into my finger. That was a brand new utility blade mind you, cut parallel to the length of my finger, a little over 1/4 inch deep, and went straight from the fingerprint side through the nail out the other side.

So I'm holding off on using that utility knife again to finish the carpeting till my finger can be used again. But I'll take pics of the front of the car if you want. I painted the mask flat black. :biggrin: It looks mean.

Oh yeah, and I had to change my oil, oil drain plug, and gas cap in the meantime.

I managed to slice my finger while cutting up part of the block for the rear leaf. I was cutting like you'd sharpen a stick, and I pushed really hard once and it slipped and went into my finger. That was a brand new utility blade mind you, cut parallel to the length of my finger, a little over 1/4 inch deep, and went straight from the fingerprint side through the nail out the other side.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just sick.

I'm getting sick thinking about that.

You didn't have to tell us ALL of that!

In fact, make this a good news only post.

Bad news for ban! :lol:

I managed to slice my finger while cutting up part of the block for the rear leaf. I was cutting like you'd sharpen a stick, and I pushed really hard once and it slipped and went into my finger. That was a brand new utility blade mind you, cut parallel to the length of my finger, a little over 1/4 inch deep, and went straight from the fingerprint side through the nail out the other side.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just sick.

I'm getting sick thinking about that.

You didn't have to tell us ALL of that!

In fact, make this a good news only post.

Bad news for ban! :lol:

lol, I was like SHIT, more because I was getting blood all over the place than because of the pain. The pain didn't come till a minute or two later. Oh well, neosporin, bandaid, and and some gauze tape and I was back under the car in no time.

Sorry for the graphical description, haha. Its my excuse for not having the rear of the car carpeted by now. I should have it done by the Illinois meet in a week and a half. If I have time, I might get the niteshade on the brake lights too!

Thats a decent chunk! I had one a bit deeper than that on my thumb when putting a HU into my Cutty. Hurt like a bitch after about 5 minutes. I should have had stiches but I didn't. Got a neat scar now.

I flayed my pinkie finger wide open w/ a utility knife...should have had stitches to close it back up....I just put a bandaid around it REALLY tight for a few days....worked great.

Heh! I cut myself with a hand saw on a wet piece of timber... I was cutting fast enough that I got a whole forward stroke and about half of a back stroke... Right on the palm-index finger knuckle on my left hand. Talk about blood! I could have used stitches for sure, but just had it bandaged for a week or so and now I have a kick ass scar! :lol: