Got my car back...

SnipSnip

Ahhhhhhh......pinch meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe after all these many months that I have my car back. It was sooooo nice to drive it tonight. I need to drive it a little more so that the computer will relearn all it has to relearn. The guy that fixed it was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY upset at the man/mechanic who was working on my car before. The word "sabotage" came up many times because there were so many things unscrewed and unhooked and loose and...well you get the picture. Taught me not to be so trusting. The thought of foul play crossed my mind more than once but he is such a nice guy that I didn't want to believe it. It was just too weird that I would get my car back from fixing one thing and 2 days later, something else would blow up. And all this time I thought it was the car. My catalytic coverter is shot now (wasn't like that before) and my transmission is all of the sudden slipping (and that is what the former mechanic specializes in). I still find it hard to believe that this guy would mess up my car. I think maybe he just needs to go back to mechanic school. He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does.

Oh well, I have my car back along with a new mechanic that I can trust because my daddy wouldn't lead me astray. He fixed my car in one day...not months. It will get a new paint job in the spring and I will really enjoy driving it next summer when I turn...gasp...40!!! I just hope that when he took out my 6 brand new fuel injectors to test them, that he remembered to put them back in and didn't use the ones from his TGP parts car. Ugg...I don't even want to think about it. I also purposely busted out the yellow frames on my fog light bulbs so that they would shine white instead of yellow...and somewhere along the way, someone replaced a bulb because now one is yellow and one is white!! LOL Here's a photo of my car. I will post a new one in the spring when I get it repainted. I'll be in touch and I will try not to be so long winded next time (yeah, right). Snip

snips90tgp.jpg