Mr_Efficiency

I found a TGP that I'm stripping the kit off of, and maybe rims HUD, turbo badges, gauge cluster etc.

Anyways, the kit is in great shape except the right rear fender flare has some minor damage, its missing a little chunk were it meets the rear bumper so I need to find another fender flare. Are the fender flares on the GP the same from 89-96. I've seen a few 94-96 GTP's but only one 90-93 so I'm hoping they are the same cause the newer ones are way easier to come by.

thanks

I'll keep that in mind, I'm not picking up the kit until after christmas so if i still havent found a set locally, by then I'll give you a shout. The TGP kit i'm getting is a 9 hr drive but its worth it, I cant even find a GTP around here and every TGP i see online is way south and im in canada, lol body parts are a PITA to find for this thing

not sure if i'm going to be picking it up now or not, the gas alone there and back is pretty pricey and i'm sure shipping will be cheaper even tho two bumpers will be pretty big, its not worth the drive for pieces of a kit, if it had the front valence then i would without a doubt pick it up but since its not I'll see what happens. I shipped a full dash of a car once and it was only $40 so if i can get the two bumpers in one box and squeeze the side skirts in there as well i might get away with $100 freight, we'll see. I can ask for the vin and all that tho if you'd like. car has no title and is being striped of the motor for a cavalier Z24 project.

also depends what he wants for the rims cause they are mint, and might make it worth the drive, anyone give me an estimate on a 10 hr drive, mostly highway in a 90 GP 3.1 auto, lol i think mapquest is taking me the long way tho, i'm pretty sure i can cut an hr or two off of it, theres a highway that runs from me to the TGP but for some reason mapquest runs a big arc to get there...

9 hours from Peterborough? Where is it??.

94-96 flares will not work, but any older flares, be it from a TGP or GTP should work. On the 94-96 the flares are not a separate part, they are molded with the side panels of the car. I know this because I had one partially pop off the other day. Looks like I have something else for the body guy to look at when I get the car painted.

Jamie