ATTN CONVERTIBLE OWNERS, WE NEED YOUR HELP! - turning this over to jeremy

ManicMechanic

If it's entirely necessary, go to the dealer and have them print out info on the vin instead of being an ass on here to someone who probably has more important things than bowing down to your every request.

If it's entirely necessary, go to the dealer and have them print out info on the vin instead of being an ass on here to someone who probably has more important things than bowing down to your every request.

Qft.

im not being an ass if i had known i could get a printout from the dealer i would have, and i had sent a pm to both manic mechanic and crazy k, and never got a reply so i didnt know if they were going through or if manic did get it he didnt relize i wanted the printout so i was just checking again im sorry

1G3WT32X5SD359000

1G3WT32XXSD345478

Don't know if you have these.

First one is triple black. Don't have any other info.

Second is triple black, SWC,ATC w pass control,factory cd,keyless

etc,etc (loaded)

i still havent recieved any info on the vin i sent you. incase you didnt get it this is my vin and spid label

Hmm..Did you send me the build date from the door jamb? Yours might be one of the first with a white interior.

And thanks Tom and Buckley, didn't have any of those.

just looked it is 03/94 and if you want a pic of the door sticker i can get you one in the morning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 more for you 1g3wt34t8nd377716 ,1g3wt34t2md362948? the last number was not clear in my pic, 1g3wt35m4rd384076 one was a red 91, the p3 was white with cloth and the 94 was black with out a.c.c and swc

• 2 months later...

Cutlass vert 1995, 3.4DOHC, full black leather, black roof and black paint, not check the millage...

sorry, cellphone pics...

CSC95.jpg

VIN

IG3WT32X5SD313599, Québec city, Québec, Canada

CSC95serial.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got another one. red pre 95 is all i know(92 maybe).....1g3wt34t2nd386721

and what happened to the sticky for this thread. i had to start another thread just to find it. lol