Dirty Rockstar

Z34 spoiler or Euro spoiler?  

1. 1. Z34 spoiler or Euro spoiler?

Okay, I have recently decided to use a stock Z34 rear end on my Lumina.. I am buying the rear bumper from Pat in the coming weeks, and will need the center panel, ut fuck.. One thing at a time..

..So, what should I do for a spoiler? Should I go Euro or Z34? Please vote, and discuss! I think they both look really hot, but would like some other viewpoints.. I will most likely move the antenna toward the front if there will be any clearance issues with the electric I want to install.. Thanks guys!

Euro spoiler on a sedan w/ Z34 parts on board:

596297_53_full.jpg

Stock Z34 rear end on a 4 door: (Thanks to Baddflash!)

386684_15_full.jpg

Again, thakns a lot guys!! :cool:

Z34 because it's WAY easier to clean around...but Euro because I like them more lol...

I find the Euro spolier traps a lot of shit underneath it...but hey with proper cleaning it should be fine!

And damn..first pic I've seen of that car is a LONG time...lookin' great!

Jeff, FWIW, neither of those vehicles are mine.. :redface:

IO am concentrating on the engine and transmission first, then suspension then exterior, then interior/audio :redface:

Sorta OT, but doesn't that side skirt look like a cutlass sedan SL skirt? Here a couple more pics of the car:

596297_54_full.jpg

596297_55_full.jpg

I think I just found the donor for my skirts! :mrgreen:

Keep the opinions coming guys.. I thought of no spoiler for about 30 seconds and realized how fugly it would look

I would stick with the euro spoiler thats what i did on my two door euro mainly because i did not want

to fill in all the holes but it looked good and got lots of complments on it :cool:

I would stick with the euro spoiler thats what i did on my two door euro mainly because i did not want

to fill in all the holes but it looked good and got lots of complments on it :cool:

isnt that your car? the first one with the Bonne wheels on it?