Gold Edition took a big hit...

ToroToro

Shitty phone pictures...

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

People really cant fucking drive in this city... My 80 year old grandpa got rear ended in his MINT '95 coupe. Some kids in a cavalier not paying attention. From what he says their car is worse off than his at least. He said it was leaking something. :lol:

The part that burns me is that they didn't have insurance ( illegal ) and they somehow convinced him not to call the cops, which would have been a few instant tickets for them. He does have their info at least, and he has comprehensive insurance either way.

The big thing is that he is okay, but it looks like he'll need a bumper, reverse bar, both taillights, and a muffler. No sheet metal damage at least.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToroToro

• jeremy

• 1990lumina

• 19Cutlass94

no insurance reallllly pisses me off.

:mad: so i see you hit my car, better get me your info + insurance info

:confused?: um... i don't have insurance...

:mad: i'm sure the jail cells now are plenty comfortable. enjoy getting your shit box out of the impound.

*calls cops*

As far as I can tell the bumper supports and the frame are A-OK so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll tell you right now I'm not letting a 34K mile CS get totaled out for this. He and I love this car too much. Over 11 years of reliable service. :cry:

I'll fix the damn thing myself for under 300 bucks if nothing else.

Like brian said I just hope they can get the stripes right. One of them is banged up so I dont know if it's still a part that they can get or what. If not I'll probobly just take the rest of them off. That would not make me a very happy camper though...

Dunno. I dont think he knew he had to. He's not senile at all but I think he's just a little " detached" from current laws and whatnot. As long as I've been around he hasn't gotten into one accident so I spose it's understandable.

Well, I had my grandfather over today and I decided to snap some pics. His car still has to be the nicest first gen I've seen in person. Amazing.

??