What NOT to do to a W-body! NOT 56K Friendly in any way!

Bolt_Crank

how'd you do that? i'd love to have my highs and lows on at the same time

I got the part from where my brother works... which is a truck parts shop (18 wheelers)

it's a continuous duty solenoid

most auto parts stores should have one... if you can't find one on your own, find one of the parts jockeys, and hope he know what you mean by "trailer battery charging relay/solenoid"

make damn sure it's continuous duty, though, or else the lights are going to cut in and out :lol:

I'll go crack open the car and grabe some pics of the solenoid

Every car manufacture has problems.

yeah, but if I were to drive a different vehicle like I drove this, then I doubt it would last as long, my old Mazda pickup blew it's rear-end out :lol: and I kept up on regular fluid maintenance and such (actually, once every three months I changed the rear diff fluid)

FWD truck!

WTF? He didn't ask for your insults. Get over yourself. :roll:

Thanks :) but, it's better to ignore insults like that... though, sometimes, you just can't help yourself...

Did you eat paint chips when you were small.

No, I was the mailman eating out yo mama!

Just kidding :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bolt_Crank

• 93CutlassSupreme

• Dannymik

• GP1138

LoL, nicely done!!!!!! Sure it's fugly, and doesn't belong on a Lumina, but it's kind of interesting... I too want to know how to get low beams and high beams on at the same time, lets see those pics...

here's the pics of the relay.... the way the relay is designed, it doesn't matter which pole you use for input/output... the only one that matters is the switch pole, lol.... keep in mind, it's supposed to be bolted down to the ground instead of... it's current location...

the air box :lol:

relay1.jpg

relay2.jpg

relay3.jpg

the electrical tape is to prevent anything accitentally coming lose and touching things it's not supposed to....

:lol:

ELECTRIC SUPAR INDUCTIONES!

yes, there's an air filter, I just took it out so I could show y'all the solenoid

though, I still need to find some of those universal hood scoops... that'll cover the louvers... so I can have the air filter jammed up into that :lol: