gp90se

I tossed the 3.4 back into my car today, figure why not while its here. I get the harness on, tranny back on and drop it into the car, plugged in the firewall plug and hooked the battery up. everything powers up like it should untill I turn the key. It isnt priming the fuel pump for 2 seconds like it should and I cant crank the engine from inside the car. Ive gone thru the harness and everythings connected. If i use a screw driver on the solinoid, it will crank but the car isnt getting fuel. with carb cleaner in the intake, it fires up untill it runs out.

I cant figure out why this thing wont prime the pump. Ive even swapped ecus to no avail.

well at least you know that the FP has a good ground, the relay is about all I can think of as to why it wouldnt be working unless for some reason the PCM is not sending voltage to energize the relay.

I just swapped out the relays, still wont prime the fuel pump nor are the injectors firing. spraying fluid into the intake it fires right up but dies as soon as its out. why isnt the ECU telling the pump 2 turn on and the injectors 2 fire?

update: I cheated

I ran a power wire right to the 20 amp fuse under the hood and everythings hunky dory. I would like to know why it doesnt power up on its own, but for now i dont care lol.

EDIT: does anyone have a wiring diagram of the under hood fuse box?