RenegadeZ

Which has more balls (specify years)  

1. 1. Which has more balls (specify years)

It's been a while since my last post, I first want to say "sup" to all my fellow w-body owners.... Now that thats out of the way I have a few issues. Being since opinions are like @$$holes (everyone has one)! I want to see what u guys think.

What whould a even race look like for a 93 Z34 & a 97 GP SE? I know I should know this & I dont care if its already been posted answer the da*n question. Also I am moving & I will need a more reliable (newer) car & I am torn between a GTP & Monte SS. I love all w-bodies but I have some what of an erection over the GTP. I want my next vehicle to already be supercharged when I get it. Do me a favor & give your input.

Good Lookin out

What whould a even race look like for a 93 Z34 & a 97 GP SE? I know I should know this & I dont care if its already been posted answer the da*n question. Also I am moving & I will need a more reliable (newer) car & I am torn between a GTP & Monte SS. I love all w-bodies but I have some what of an erection over the GTP. I want my next vehicle to already be supercharged when I get it. Do me a favor & give your input.

Good Lookin out

Wow its supercharged with the worst blower ever made, it must be fast... :roll:

The Z34 would get beat by a car length or 2 off the line, but by 40 it should haev caught up and be pulling pretty nicely on the GP.

The Monte SS and GTP are identical as far as drivetrains go.

I know there are "flaws" with the SC & I'm also not one of those people who just think "SUPER CHARGED FAST FAST FAST" I'm going to mod it either way it goes, I'm not proud of the fact that I've kinda placed the monte on the back burner over looking the obvious when it comes to power. So Aaron given the option which one would u take?

I didn't vote.

I'd say the Monte, just cuz i think they look a lot better, and less people have them. Plus you can get some pretty sweet paint jobs, and those diamond cut wheels are SWEET.

Thats some kool advice, A guy on my street drives a Monte SS Jeff Gordon edition, evertime I see it I get a boner.

Yah I really liek the Gordon ed, with its dark blue paint.

Pulley and a chip, pretty easy to make awesome power out of those 3800s. I like the Monte SS better, but I'd drive a Regal GS over a GTP as well.

id take a GS over my GTP as well

I dunno why, I like them GS's

Get the Intimidator SS Monte. That thing looks nice with its ground effects, and it has the supercharged engine.

Whipple Charger is the way to go with the SCer too.

You get really fucking annoying with that.

I'd take the Regal GS over the SS, Z34 or '03 and older GTP.

You get really fucking annoying with that.

I'd take the Regal GS over the SS, Z34 or '03 and older GTP.

He's exactly right, though. The Eaton M90 is complete trash. Blower output, output temperatures.. it sucks. The Whipple superchargers not only sound meaner, but blow hella more air at much cooler temps.

The point of his post was to trash talk L67s though, as he does every chance he gets. I don't even own one, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

The point of his post was to trash talk L67s though, as he does every chance he gets. I don't even own one, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

Not quite. The point was is that a L67 isn't going to make any car fast, and neither will that thing called a blower.

Not quite. The point was is that a L67 isn't going to make any car fast, and neither will that thing called a blower.

That's a fairly flawed point, as it has been proven many times over to make a car fast, regardless of it's weak points. It's brute force rather than meticulous tuning and work, but you can't deny it's a decent setup.

... but you can't deny it's a decent setup.

Oh, but he has...

Yes you can, it is a terrible setup. There is not one advantage to that blower over a Whipple, except for a couple hundred bucks. The heads are so outdated it isn't even funny, and they flow like shit, even after a stage III port and polish, the gearing SUCKS, etc. It is not a decent setup. In fact, I'm amazed that blower adds any power at all.

Yes you can, it is a terrible setup. There is not one advantage to that blower over a Whipple, except for a couple hundred bucks. The heads are so outdated it isn't even funny, and they flow like shit, even after a stage III port and polish, the gearing SUCKS, etc. It is not a decent setup. In fact, I'm amazed that blower adds any power at all.

The point is that the heads are PROVEN. That entire engine has proven to be a workhorse many times over. The 3800 platform has. Why break what doesn't need fixing? If GM wants to make money, they're going to go with what works, and as cheaply as possible, and that's exactly what the GTP is, a cheap blower tossed on a proven workhorse engine.

The point is that the heads are PROVEN. That entire engine has proven to be a workhorse many times over. The 3800 platform has. Why break what doesn't need fixing? If GM wants to make money, they're going to go with what works, and as cheaply as possible, and that's exactly what the GTP is, a cheap blower tossed on a proven workhorse engine.

Yes, but it is not a good setup for high horsepower, and that is what we are talkign about here. And trust me, those heads need fixing. 3400 heads outflow them :lol:

Yes, but it is not a good setup for high horsepower

Apparently it is, or it can be made to be, since there are plenty of mad fast modded GTP's out there.