Traded off the GP today for..

supreme_style21

She said she gave it to her 16 yr old son.
I would've walked away at that point. Who knows what that car's been through.

In a week? She said he had it a week before she took it away. I wasn't too concerned. This thing doesn't even have the typical spoiler clearcoat flake. Looked it over today, not ONE single scratch, ding, dent. I had to put a new alternator in it today, but thats cool with me.. now I know its good! I really like it.

sweet!!!!!!!! looks good just need some tint and thats about it.

Do u happen to have a fuji digicam? the pics of my womans car turned out the same, all blurry, except the wheels.

I'm workin on the tint :wink: I just can't decide on what percentage to go with.

The camera is a Kodak somethin-or-other. It loves daytime pictures... at night, it functions best as a paperweight. It doesn't do close-ups good either. There is probably a way to fix it, but technology owns me.

Awesome, man. That's what I'd get if I had the dough.. and if I didn't have a fetish for $200 cars that need a left nut (among other things).

Sweet ride!

I've still got that fetish.. don't get me wrong. I seem to somehow find money potentials in $200 cars. Never works out that way though.

Awesome, man. That's what I'd get if I had the dough.. and if I didn't have a fetish for $200 cars that need a left nut (among other things).

Sweet ride!

I've still got that fetish.. don't get me wrong. I seem to somehow find money potentials in $200 cars. Never works out that way though.

It's worked out so far for me! I've put about $200 worth of mileage on this car so far. :lol:

so about how long do you intend on keeping this one? i hope not just for another 500 miles :lol:

Bah.. I've owned my cars for at least 70k. According to theory, I'll have this one to 160k.

so about how long do you intend on keeping this one? i hope not just for another 500 miles :lol:

Bah.. I've owned my cars for at least 70k. According to theory, I'll have this one to 160k.

makes sense to me.

makes sense to me.

I'm trying to work through my mileage fetish.. hopefully this car will be my breaking point.

makes sense to me.

I'm trying to work through my mileage fetish.. hopefully this car will be my breaking point.

i used to have it, i bought my first car with 65k on it, it spoiled me. but then i found my z with 98,800 on it, and heck i really don't care about mileage now, just so long as the cars been taken care of generally means a trouble free life.

I've always had low mileage cars.. the whole family has.. you know the story.

I truly feel this car has been WELL taken care of, and that really helps to subdue the uneasyness I have with high-mileage cars.