Traded off the GP today for..

supreme_style21

A.. Grand Prix. 1995. 95,500 miles.. but it is F L A W L E S S.

Interior is base.. except for steering wheel radio controls. I threw my HUD and DIC in.. gotta pick up some leather for it next week.. then it'll be perfect. It needs a GOOD wax... it'll shine!

By time I got to trade my off, it was burning oil. I'm pretty happy with this one. I gotta throw some rotors on the front and the alternator is screaming, but its all good.

Ignore the slush.. 80 miles on the Interstate dirtied 'er up a bit.

100_1549.JPG

100_1550.JPG

100_1551.JPG

100_1554.JPG

100_1555.JPG

100_1560.JPG

100_1562.JPG

that thing looks very clean from the pics...nice grab.

too bad it's not the GTP, else it would be almost perfect. i've always wanted a 95-96 GTP.

:withstupid: ...it is a VERY NICE CAR THOUGH!!!...

Yes.. THREE calipers are red... I talked to the previous/original owner. She said she gave it to her 16 yr old son. She said he had it not even a week before he started painting shit.. she said THAT was not gonna fly, so she took it away and traded it in on a newer GP for herself. I'll have to finish the one unpainted one.. he didn't get anything else with the Krylon, thank god.

About the mileage.. yeah yeah I know.. I was VERY hesitant. But damn, this thing ran out perfect and the body is PRISTINE!

GTP.. no way. I have no knowledge/patience for the 3.4.. I'm content with the 3.1 for now. The only thing I'm not pleased with is the lack of a sunroof.

you're just as bad as me. Rid one POS for another POS, lol. Looks good, have fun with the 2 doors!

Yeah I'm bad at that. I was V E R Y VERY close to trading on a '97 Accord coupe with 90k on it. If it were only a manual, I would be a Honda owner right now. I've always planned on getting a coupe.. but never actually did. Now I can satisfy that.

hot damn thats nice, had i known you'd end up with that i'da told you to trade in your old prix a LONG time ago.

:lol: What did you THINK I was going to get? I don't move down the chain.

lol it could have been WAY better.. but meh.

I'll make a much cooler one when you get new pictures. :wink:

haha rock on.. I dunno how much cooler it could get. I'll hafta take somethin when the sun is out.

thats pretty sweet! what color is the interior on it? i still have those tan leather rear buckets if you want em, but if your going to put different interior i wouldnt suggest doing tan, yuck

ill have to keep my eye out for a bright red B4U GP for whenever your in town, i dont think there are any other ones in town like that, red with 5 spokes. drop by in the summer and we'll go cruisin 8)

Absolutely. Haven't saw one in this town yet.

Dave, the interior seats are the most base you could get. They're not even power. They are charcoal and have those stupid color fleckles all over in them. They're very uncomfortable and I can't wait to get something better in there.

Absolutely. Haven't saw one in this town yet.

Dave, the interior seats are the most base you could get. They're not even power. They are charcoal and have those stupid color fleckles all over in them. They're very uncomfortable and I can't wait to get something better in there.

ALL seats 94+ SUCK. Thats why I put the power seats from my 88' in it even though they don't match the tan interior, but I still got the seats for if I ever sell the car.

Congrats on the car! Red B4U GP club! :lol: