Lumina took home another award!!!UPDATED WITH PICS!!!

Euro

reece: I want your seats....you wouldn't by chance want charcoal/black leather would you??? I could meet you in Port Huron to swap

...............please say yes, please say yes, please say yes......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• reece

• patgizz

• dsgrntld187

this summer was a failure for my car i didn't get anytihng done that i wanted, however, no shows, very few of the planned upgrades.... next spring look out i gots things planned :naughty:

reece: I want your seats....you wouldn't by chance want charcoal/black leather would you??? I could meet you in Port Huron to swap

Ok, sure when do you want to meet ? NOT !!!! lol thanks for the offer ..lol... have you tryed a junk yard to see if they had anything ?

Ok, sure when do you want to meet ? NOT !!!! lol thanks for the offer ..lol... have you tryed a junk yard to see if they had anything ?

LOL. Jeremy has been looking for tan leather for awhile now.

Come to think of it, I think there might be a STE in a yard I frequent with tan leather.. or at least an SE. I'll take a look next time I'm there.

sweet job. what kinds of classes were you in for the awards?? Im in stock 90s, street 90s, or open. Those are some pimp ass Olds rims!! where did you get them??

for the show, I am not sure it was just a show and shine, all types of car's all makes and years ..... and as for the SPL, I am in the 2500 to 3200 watt category

as for the rims, well see that’s a long story..lol but i will make it short .. I got them free from my work, there off a 1999 Special Edition GTP Pace car. see my work gets All GM's Over Stock, anything 3 to 4 years old, so its 2004 so we get items from the 2000 to 2001 years, we get a trailer load a week, and when we get these items, were suppose to destroy them. and sometimes, just sometimes.. :D some walk off and find there way to my car... I also have a 2000 GP GTP ENGINE still in the crate, I have it planned to be put in my car sometime in the near future.. :o :o

damn that is sweet. where do you work at?? If any 03+Impala LS 5 spokes or Monte Carlo SS Supercharged polished 5 spokes come in let me know :wink:

lol can't tell you where i work, lol I don't need ot be getitng in shit, if anyone ever read this from GM, cause that shit isnt supose to leave our year ..lol and ask for the rims you want, I can't help you, your looking for 2003. we wouldnt get 2003 items till 2007 ....

everything we get is 3 to 4 years old, so seeing how it is 2004, we get items from the 2000/2001 years. ..

on that note, im looking for some HIPO torque star rims from a Grand Prix :naughty:

as long as their from 97 or above, it will be fine, but hipos, if u know wut i mean :)

hehe

also, that is a kick ass lumina man, making me miss my old 92

on that note, im looking for some HIPO torque star rims from a Grand Prix :naughty:

as long as their from 97 or above, it will be fine, but hipos, if u know wut i mean :)

hehe

hey doyou have a pic of the rims your looking for ? so i know what to look for ?

plaque.jpg

looks like there's 2 show luminas here ;) that's from last year's carlisle all GM nationals, also have a couple trophies from local shows. i've migrated from "stock" to "heavily modified" though. i did all i could stock(first place at a national show, 18 second 1/4 mile pass), time to have some fun.

hehe

hey doyou have a pic of the rims your looking for ? so i know what to look for ?

dff419.jpg These ones! 8)

hehe

dff419.jpg These ones! 8)

i h8 you

lol

John

I WANT YOUR RIMS!!!

thats pretty nice. gotta love red. i like the euro 3.4 tails. what mods do you have to it, i cant tell what motor that is, but not the 3.1 for sure.

thats back when i had the stock 3.1(original engine) but the plenum was black w/ red letters. then there was the black dohc, now there is the black 3400. something about black engines i like ever since i saw the black widow LT5 in a ZR1 when i was 12.

at the time it won the stock class(only thing was the euro 3.4 tails, i got those a week after i bought the car).

now it has:

'00 3400

gm STB

black carpet

black leather power buckets + fold down bench

sony cd player

2 pioneer 12's in a bandpass box

power acoustik amp

american racing 7 spoke silver wheels

american racing snyper 5 spoke chrome wheels(whichever i feel like running)

battery in trunk hidden in spare tire well

all kinds of sound deadener

z34 bumpers

z34 grille

z34 spoiler

A/C deleted

2.5" mandrel bent exhaust(still working on it)

relocated coil packs

91 4T60-e from dohc car

in process of picking up complete 5 speed setup from turby, then i need a new hood and it will be painted. it got hail damage last summer right after i won the plaque. i've done so much more to it that i can not remember it all. i am going to drop it as well.

original 3.1:

old31.jpg

91 3.4 dohc

lumina2.jpg

new 3400

3400done.jpg