Lumina took home another award!!!UPDATED WITH PICS!!!

Euro

I took some pics of my trophies, and some pics of my car collection.

Ok since I can never get pics to show up, heres the link. My new pics are on page 4 and 8.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/274733/4

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/274733/8

I brought the lumi to the Chicago Autozone Super Chevy magazine show today. I was in the "Open" category. There were two Chevy Vegas :lol:, a Supercharged 02 Z24 cavalier, a stock 65 Corvair, a totally custom 93 Geo Metro with crushed velvet interior, with Gone in 60 Seconds on a tv in the console(hey at least no F&F), a beautiful 90 Beretta Indy with a 3.1 5spd with 36k miles, and me!!

I was considered in the Street category, since i didnt have all stock components, and i got a "Outstanding" award of exellence in the Street category. Its a sweet plaque. Who knows, i might be in a future issue of Super Chevy magazine!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• reece

• patgizz

• dsgrntld187

I brought the lumi to the Chicago Autozone Super Chevy magazine show today. I was in the "Open" category. There were two Chevy Vegas :lol:, a Supercharged 02 Z24 cavalier, a stock 65 Corvair, a totally custom 93 Geo Metro with crushed velvet interior, with Gone in 60 Seconds on a tv in the console(hey at least no F&F), a beautiful 90 Beretta Indy with a 3.1 5spd with 36k miles, and me!!

I was considered in the Street category, since i didnt have all stock components, and i got a "Outstanding" award of exellence in the Street category. Its a sweet plaque. Who knows, i might be in a future issue of Super Chevy magazine!!

Post a pic of the plaque! I would like to see it. :D

Congrats to a fellow Loomie owner.

His car is VERY nice.. A true Lumina owner.. Was taken care of before he got it, and he continues.. FOr mne, it was the opposite.. Mine was beaten ragged, and I am pickin up the pieces, and giving it a new lease on life.. Great job on the award, Euro.. I too would like to see a pic of it.. Keep it up!

MODS

=======================================

EXTERIOR

-Lumina Z-34 grille

-LeBra custom hood bra

-Sylvania Cool Blue low-beams

-custom made clear corners

-custom 3rd brake light that reads EURO

-CHEVROLET decal on rear window

-P215/60R 16 Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring TR tires

-custom Bowtie valve stem caps

INTERIOR/SOUNDS

-JVC KD-S590 head unit

-220 watt Pioneer 6x9 speakers

-custom Chevrolet steering wheel cover

-silver bowtie in center of steering wheel replaced with a red bowtie off a 92 Euro.

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN/BRAKES

-K&N filtercharger system

-Dynomax Super Turbo muffler with a Pilot Motorsports dual outlet Chrome tip

-Fast Forward Performance Poly Dogbone Motor mounts(not installed, waiting to get lower mounts replaced)

-cleaned throttle body

-new catalyic converter

-6 New Delco fuel injectors

-Performance Friction brake pads

-AC Delco oil filter

-Set of red wire covers

Here are my future plans:

PERFORMANCE

-tune up with AC Delco plugs and 8 or 8.5 mm wires

APPEARANCE

-GTS smoke headlight covers

-18" Eagle 077 polished aluminum 5 spokes fitted with BFG g-force 250's COMING SOON!!!

hey man, congrats on the win, I saw your car at the MyMonte Ultimate Meet and I must say it is clean as hell. Sorry I couldnt hang out and talk to ya more, there was a ton going on. Next time just park up with every one and get in the mix. We dont bite :lol:

thanks guys for the congrats! yeah those judges are like the king of kings when it comes to judging. Basically anything that didnt come from the factory assembly line was considered not stock. anything bolted on accesories or parts bumped you out of stock category.

yeah i gotta get new pics up anyways, so ill include both my trophies :D

Yeah, his damn parts car drew more attention at the meet than everyone else's cars combined. Its a hella nice car in basically better than factory condition. Very cool!!!

makes you feel even more confident ...

Remember when my buddy Kyle said that the Ducati owner was like "whats that car got an award for?" then he also acted on it too?

... aww, good times good times!

thanks guys for the congrats! yeah those judges are like the king of kings when it comes to judging. Basically anything that didnt come from the factory assembly line was considered not stock. anything bolted on accesories or parts bumped you out of stock category.

yeah i gotta get new pics up anyways, so ill include both my trophies :D

The trophies are what I want to see. :D

Is it the Lumina or the Monte thats winning the awards? Because no offense, but why would a 4dr lumina win awards? I wouldn't even give a Z34 an award unless it was pimped out to da max!

Is it the Lumina or the Monte thats winning the awards? Because no offense, but why would a 4dr lumina win awards? I wouldn't even give a Z34 an award unless it was pimped out to da max!

Cause his Euro is da shit!

i was expecting someone to ask why my cars been winning awards. I would say one word, well maybe two..CLEAN and UNIQUE. hell i beat a 99 Z28 when i won my first award. remember judges dont look for what kind of car it is, they look for condition. This is a special award, since the SUper Chevy show judges are one of the top judges in the nation.

I wanted to see what my score was out of 100 points

i was expecting someone to ask why my cars been winning awards. I would say one word, well maybe two..CLEAN and UNIQUE. hell i beat a 99 Z28 when i won my first award. remember judges dont look for what kind of car it is, they look for condition. This is a special award, since the SUper Chevy show judges are one of the top judges in the nation.

I wanted to see what my score was out of 100 points

Good Job on winning ... I have won a total of 12 Awards for the 03/04 season ... and a shit load of 2nd and 3rd place awards also.

4 for my car, 1 in 2003 and 3 in 2004

8 for my stereo ( SPL ) 2 in 2003, 6 in 2004

pretty much all my 2nd and 3rd place awards for SPL are from the 2003 Season ...

My Average DB is 157.2

here is a link to my page if you want to take a look ...

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/604538/1

Take care, and Keep on entering those comp's and keep brining home the winnings! They’ll start to build up after a while .... :):)

sweet job. what kinds of classes were you in for the awards?? Im in stock 90s, street 90s, or open. Those are some pimp ass Olds rims!! where did you get them??