Back above the horizon

Hey all -

Long time listener, first time caller.... Seriously, it's good to be back. To all who might remember me from past message boards, I say a hearty hello, and also to all those who might soon become better acquainted with me than they would wish. I'm glad to say that I'm finally finished with school, which is the main reason why I dropped off the radar screen for so long. But, (as always) when the need presents itself, I consult the experts.

I've been told by the alignment shop that I have a bent cradle, which has caused the caster on the right front wheel to be more towards the vertical than the left (the right axle centerline is farther towards the rear of the car than the left). This results in my '90 TGP tending to pull towards the right somewhat. I've replaced ball joints and had the toe-in set, but it still pulls right. I'm also planning on replacing the strut bearings, but I haven't gotten that done yet.

Now, for my question: I've looked in my factory manual, but I can't find any factory dimension specs for the front cradle. Does anyone have access to a diagram with the correct dimensions listed on it that can be copied and emailed to me? I seriously doubt that the cradle itself is bent, but I'm willing to believe that the mounting ears for the front control arm are. I'm hoping to get them straightened up to spec, then reinforce the ears to prevent this happening again. I figure trying can't do any harm, and it's cheaper than the $350+ for a new front cradle. I tried a junkyard cradle, but it had the same problem. If anyone can give a hand here, I'd appreciate it !!!!

Hi again, and TIA !!!

Brian J

90 TGP (in your basic black)