'Nother STE question

Robby1870

So, when I got the car the power seats didnt work, so I looked at the CTSY fuse in the glove box and it wasnt there. So, I put a new one in, seats work fine in all directions, power mirrors now work, but the interior lights stay on all the time. This is (I think) b/c my DIC is telling me my driver's door is open when its not. So, Im thinking the sensor in the door that tells the car its closed is shot. Does anyone know where this sensor is? I really have no clue. Thanks

its not a sensor its a switch, its right on the door, it has a white tip and black tube around it. It should be about at the same height as the dash pad.

Edit: There is no white thing anywhere on the door. There was on my 92 but not this 90. Theres a black thing on the bottom corner that pushes in, but I tried pushing it on the passenger side with the door open and the DIC still said it was open. There must be a sensor somewhere

hmm I wonder if it was different in 1990 , what you could do is somehow remove that switch then take the two wires and connect them together until you get a new switch.