Modifying auto harness for 5-speed

Baddflash

I just realized that everything I had written down for doing the swap was in my car that just got stolen, dammit!

I need to know if I'm remembering this correctly,

The speed sensor just needs to be rewired for manual plug and retains the same colors between both harness's, 16 ga. purple and yellow.

The neutral safety switch is the big yellow and purple wires (auto harness)and just needs to be wired to either yellow wire from the clutch switch.

What I'm stuck on is which wires are for the backup lights, the manual tranny has 2 black wires coming from the sender?

I've been searching for the last few days with out any luck, any help is appreciated.

I can break out the book tomorrow and tell ya what wire is what but I need to sleep now, besides the manual's in my car..

Alright... I'm looking through the book and I honestly have no clue what exactly to look for. I don't know if it would be right for you either because you have a 3100, I don't know if it would be the same as the 3.1