CDN

Greetings everyone,

I've been a lurker here for a short while and decided to join up. I've found so much information that I either did not know or was just neat to read on this site. I've never really been one for going all in on working on cars but have never been afraid to turn a wrench or have tools in my hand. Mostly what holds me back is knowing what needs to be done and how to do it. Thankfully I have Google and I've figured out things from oil changes, brake work, starter replacements and a few other things as they come up.

Guess the major questions everyone wants to know is what do I have? My daily driver is a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina base model. I also have a 98 lumina ls that, from time to time, has provided transplant parts after she was retired back in april of this year. With 310k km (192k-ish miles) on the clock, she owes me nothing.

~Ryan

Greetings everyone,

I've been a lurker here for a short while and decided to join up. I've found so much information that I either did not know or was just neat to read on this site. I've never really been one for going all in on working on cars but have never been afraid to turn a wrench or have tools in my hand. Mostly what holds me back is knowing what needs to be done and how to do it. Thankfully I have Google and I've figured out things from oil changes, brake work, starter replacements and a few other things as they come up.

Guess the major questions everyone wants to know is what do I have? My daily driver is a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina base model. I also have a 98 lumina ls that, from time to time, has provided transplant parts after she was retired back in april of this year. With 310k km (192k-ish miles) on the clock, she owes me nothing.

~Ryan

Welcome