Phil G

Hi all! New here but not new to GPs. First fell in love with them when Pop brought his '66 home (I was 8).

My first GP was an '89 SE. Loaded, Gunmetal Gray, rare 5-speed car. Drove it 11 years. Got my '99 GTP in October of '98 and have had it ever since. Since my Parents can't drive anymore there are THREE GPs in my driveway! My '99 GTP, Pop's '05 GT3 (less than 20,000 miles), and Mom's '95 SE (less than 40,000 miles).

I have the same user name on some other GP /W-body boards. When I get the sig feature figured out here I'll add these pics:

Mar09_02t.jpgcamaro5t.jpgmonza22t.jpg

:think:

It's a Coupe. In Dark Teal Metallic. LIM has been done, new brakes and tires. Runs like a champ. for a 3.4 NA. Still has the original floormats in it. Got some clearcoat issues I've been working on for a while, but most of them did...

I'm not the most knowledgeable GP owner But I'm not the least either. :lol:

Thanks. I'm on GPONA also. I'll put up more pics later but today I had to fix my trunk latch. Opened but wouldn't latch. :roll:

Fixed that but next I have to replace my drive belts and pulleys. Got the parts. Working in the driveway SUX!

Welcome! Looks like some nice cars.

Thanks! The Camaro was a $100.00 body in 1983. Now has a built '67 327 in it (4-speed) needs another redo. The '76 Monza was my first car. Now has a built 350. Also 4-speed...

How do you like my Hellas in the chin grilles? 55W long beams. That pic doesn't have the grilles in. Upgraded the headlights to 80/100 recently (with Backinblack's wiring harness upgrade). And Silverstars in the fogs.

I like lights...

:lol:

Edited by Phil G