Valence swap out

ACTdryice

Will the valence from the 91-93 GT GTP Or SE with the aero package work on the 89-90 TGP? The body kit looks identical, with the exception of the head light openings obviously.

im about 99.9% sure that they swap out the only difference is the tgp like already stated was a 2 piece and the newer ones are a solid piece but i believe the newer ones have a hole for a support bar thing in the middle that tgp's don't have but other than that they should fit

They swap over just fine.

EDIT: While we're discussing valances. Can anyone point me to the website that lists the 90 TGP bumper covers and valances? A few of them listed them with pictures like they had reproduced the bumpers. I cannot seem to find these sites now. I thought I posted about it here or at the TGPForums but I can't locate my post.

Edited by mfewtrail

My TGP had it, and I think my GTP had it on the original. As long as you tighten everything up properly elsewhere it doesn't make much of a difference. It's literally a bar with a hole in each end so you can attach it as a support

you want a support bar for the best look. right now mine is made from chevy wire, but I am making a steel bracket real soon when I repair the split lip.

I have a new TGP OEM one waiting for the full on TGP restore, but the one on the car now is off a 1994 in a junk yard that was in really nice shape. I ended up making my own support bar out of aluminum since the OEM support bar is kind of, lets say weak