nickag9

Hello everyone,

I am new to the w-body forum. I have been a member of clubgp for a few years now and through them I have learned the experience and knowledge of this forum. I am here with a question, most likely I will be here with many more in the future, but for now I am here with one. I drive a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix with the 3.1 engine. My engine is getting old, time is taking her toll on it, so I thought I would help to revitalize her. I want to do a partial rebuild and add a turbo to her. I know this has been done before so I figured I would come here to ask my questions. I would like to know what all I am going to need to buy/make exactly to accomplish this project. I need a shopping list, if you will, because I am saving up my money now so I can start this project in the summer. I would also like to know about how long this process may take, I need to know whether or not to buy a beater to drive around during the process. Oh and lastly, if anyone has done this before I wouldn't mind knowing a ball park price for the whole thing. Thanks a lot guys and I am really pumped about all this, I can't wait.