Sister's TGP

redgrandprix

well i haven't mentioned my tgp is the second one of the family. my sister picked one up around 3 years ago i think. its a black 90' was in a wreck before she bought it. had to get a new drivers door, but the window was broken. she has spent all her money on food or worthless things in my opinion. the car is sitting in the driveway since she got it. it was running but the injectors were pushing too much fuel and the turbo needed rebuilding. this is where i get dissapointed. its been sitting all this time soaking up sun so the clearcoat has taken quite the hit. the car cover has been torn up by the wind so water has gotten in the car. since she didn't fix that problem i felt obligated to. all in all i feel the car should be taken away from her since my dad tossed around the idea for awhile but didn't have the money. ill post pictures later when i have my camera.:bs:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! That is definitely a keeper. I would highly recommend buying/taking it from your sister.

I want to know more about that washer fluid bottle though... does not look stock... too bad you probably don't know what it came from.

Actually I think GM mightve used it in a couple other cars. I needed a new one and when I was at the treasure yard seen the same one on the ground in the truck section.

its a work in progress, its going back to stock for the most part. it had to big of injectors and the air filter had to much oil and a bad chip i think. atm its getting the turbo rebuilt for a daily driving settup and smaller injectors. besides that it needs all new tires which means the wheels off my old car will probably go on it.